DC 3.75"

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I'm trying to stay away from these, as I need something else to collect like I need a hole in the head. I have two of the GL con sets, but these retail offerings suuuuuuuuuck. That is the worst excuse for Batman I've ever seen. They are making it very easy for me to just ignore the whole line. I even cancelled my preorders for the '89 movie figs. Mattel apparently just can't make a 4" figure. You'd think they could steal an employee or two from hasbro and figure it out, but I have 30+ years of toy collecting experience that says they never will.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I agree 100%... Mattel just can't get the 4" thing to save their lives. It's really a shame that Hasbro can't get the DC line-up along with the Marvel stuff. As much as Hasbro screws up here and there, I'm sure they'd do a much better job with the DC stuff.

As a customizer who can, I really hate the fact that I have to... in order to get anything close to what I want with certain characters. Then again, that's why I started customizing to begin with. Oh well.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, but that Batman mask is a mod from Owlman!

Not sure if you're serious or not, but that's exactly what I thought when I first looked at it...

I agree 100%... Mattel just can't get the 4" thing to save their lives. It's really a shame that Hasbro can't get the DC line-up along with the Marvel stuff. As much as Hasbro screws up here and there, I'm sure they'd do a much better job with the DC stuff.

As a customizer who can, I really hate the fact that I have to... in order to get anything close to what I want with certain characters. Then again, that's why I started customizing to begin with. Oh well.

Amen to all that...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just noticed the Super Powers collection says $30 a piece...:wtf: :confused: why?!...these aren't unique molds at all...every one of those figures has been made before mutable times...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just noticed the Super Powers collection says $30 a piece...:wtf: :confused: why?!...these aren't unique molds at all...every one of those figures has been made before mutable times...

The word "Mattel" should be all the explanation required. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know what they are...I've got a big collection of them...they are DCUC, repainted on different cards...previously $15ish...a repaint and new card justifies a 100% markup??

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I want Mr. Mxyzptlk's bowler, but hell If'n I'mma gonna pay $30 United States Dollars for it!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Whoa!...theres a hoverboard inside the Delorean!

Does it have a button you can push to get time machine sounds and the chorus of "Power of Love"? Because they should, given what Mattel is gonna ask for them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My Wal-Mart has been down to one or two Deadshots for a while now. I NEED BATMOVIE FIGURES!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hot Wheels already did it. Your Keaton Bats ain't gonna sit in it, but it exists. Conversely, Kenner did a Batmobile when they did the movie line, and a figure will work in that one.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Aside from batman looking like grumpy cat

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm, may need to start eyeballing for Keaton at Wally.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No idea when he's coming out, but if anyone stumbles upon a Reeve Superman, please, PLEASE, for the love gawd, pick him up for me!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Roger that. Wilco.

I'm thinking the Reeve/DeVito wave is still a few months out.

Last edited: