DC 3.75"

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
These figure (I'm told are short compaired to ME Joes, But for what they are I'll OK with it.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
The Injustice figures can be found at some Gamestops too.

I heard the knives are not removable.
Also they are made of the same plastic like all DCC figures. Be wary of stuck joints! DO NOT FORCE THEM or they WILL break.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I haven't been following this because DC has always had such crappy figures. These new figures look really nice. I see all kinds of custom potential. This good to see DC finally get with it and add articulation.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Oh, wait a tic...

They're actually doing the opposite of industry standards, by tagging these things 1:18, when they're actually 3.75 scale.

Which means when they do get around to a hopefully decent Batman fig, it's still going to suck ass next to anything else I have. Fuckin' A... I had such high hopes for this line too. Not a big DC fan really, but Bats is a very high favorite with me.

See... this is exactly why I customize.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm, looks like WW would only come up to the pecs on my Rockblock-based custom.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Well just pulled the trigger on Doomsday, Saves me the trouble of buying a hulk for a custom. Although I still might do that if I get around to a beast man custom.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Do you have others?...WW and Grundy look fine scale wise...but I'm thinking Green Arrow for instance will look silly

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I hear ya both. Why is it so hard to give us a good fully articulated Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and the Flash (all classic outfits)and a villain for each. If they don't sell, move on, but if they do, go the MU route. If they make them look good, I'm sure people would buy them. Hell I bought all the infinite heroes even though I knew they were shit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Because Mattel and DC Direct are incompetent. Mattel more so.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Get outta this discussion ya young'n! ;)...this is for us old folks who didnt need an over abundance of detail and everyone didnt need to wear plated costumes (thanks Batman Begins and Arkham games!)...we are guys that were fine with their underoos on the outside of their costumes :D

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
While you might love it (and more power to you), I think it's safe to say that the majority of toy collectors don't give two shakes about video game special decos when they have yet to make a tolerable 3.75" figure in 30+ years of trying. When they finally get a figure design that isn't laughable, they start out producing specialty decos? Seriously?

I'd prefer pre-flashpoint styled figures, but even New 52 decos would be welcome. Just something that scales ok with SW, MU, & Joes in traditional DC costumes. Is that really too much to ask for? Yes, apparently.