DC 3.75"

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I hear ya, I like the look of a lot of them. Supes will be mine. Doomsday for sure don't care who he comes with. But wish these came later, after the established versions were done.

Catwoman

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Get outta this discussion ya young'n! ;)...this is for us old folks who didnt need an over abundance of detail and everyone didnt need to wear plated costumes (thanks Batman Begins and Arkham games!)...we are guys that were fine with their underoos on the outside of their costumes :D

Ha! I always use a different costume when playing Arkham City never the default. How can he be so agile with all that armor?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Just got the superman/Nightwing pack.

Nightwing looks a little small, but usable. Will need to compare him more when I have time.

Superman, was a huge disappointment, so much potential, but the head is small & looks like an asian man, & the worst part his leg came off while still in the package, trying to pop it back into place but it seriously limits the playabliity of this figure.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Just got the superman/Nightwing pack.

Nightwing looks a little small, but usable. Will need to compare him more when I have time.

Superman, was a huge disappointment, so much potential, but the head is small & looks like an asian man, & the worst part his leg came off while still in the package, trying to pop it back into place but it seriously limits the playabliity of this figure.

I got the superman/nightwing set for my boys and I had the same thing happen to the Superman. As I was opening the package the damn leg fell off. I was disappointed at the Superman head and the height of the Superman next to any Joe figure. Even Mouse makes Superman look like a hobbit. I can see Nightwing being a little undersized but Superman shouldn't be superboy sized. I almost cancelled the catwoman/Doomsday set but my daughter wants catwoman. I am not sure if its just a Superman leg thing as Nightwing seems pretty solid.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I got the superman/nightwing set for my boys and I had the same thing happen to the Superman. As I was opening the package the damn leg fell off. I was disappointed at the Superman head and the height of the Superman next to any Joe figure. Even Mouse makes Superman look like a hobbit. I can see Nightwing being a little undersized but Superman shouldn't be superboy sized. I almost cancelled the catwoman/Doomsday set but my daughter wants catwoman. I am not sure if its just a Superman leg thing as Nightwing seems pretty solid.

I am still getting the doomsday set, but I don't want catwoman (already have a catwoman made from ROC baroness)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Order the Microman Catwoman...she's freaking awesome!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dunno if I'd back that call. I have a MM Catwoman and I don't think she'll hold up to much play.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My experience is different, and directly related to the figure in question.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If Jakks, Teika and the company that did the Duck Dynasty figures can grasp the concept of the t-bar than why can't one of the largest toy producers in the motherfucking world?

And where the fuck are the shoulder, bicep or elbow swivels?

I don't know what I'm angry about, it's not like DC characters outside of Batman deserve good figures.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Big fat disappointment. Nice to see them doing Arkham in 4" at least, but wow... let-down city.

Oh well... maybe they'll be good for some parts.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Holy crap, this is Infinite Heroes 2.0. F#$% me.

I thought they got the message last time, but apparently the only message they received was that we really really want a bunch of video game specific decos (not).

I don't mind getting Arkham figs, if they're done well (not looking good so far). I would obviously like to see a more classic modern Bats, much like everyone else I presume.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll get around to at least one to follow the other "better" Injustice figs. Although, I'm not a big fan of the Injustice crap anyway. Some designs are cool, but not all - imo.

Last edited:

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I don't mind getting Arkham figs, if they're done well (not looking good so far). I would obviously like to see a more classic modern Bats, much like everyone else I presume.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll get around to at least one to follow the other "better" Injustice figs. Although, I'm not a big fan of the Injustice crap anyway. Some designs are cool, but not all - imo.

Hell, I'd like a Batman Beyond figure. Guess there's enough skinny bucks from MU that I could use for that.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I'd like to see a good Alex Ross Batman, but I know that will never happen... unless I make one.

I just recently picked up the 13" DC Direct A.R. Bats, with plans to use it as reference for a custom. Hardest part will be sculpting the head/mask, but I'm going to give it 100%. It's a "must do" for me.

That, or maybe someone could shrink the head. We'll see.

Last edited:

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
If Jakks, Teika and the company that did the Duck Dynasty figures can grasp the concept of the t-bar than why can't one of the largest toy producers in the motherfucking world?

And where the fuck are the shoulder, bicep or elbow swivels?

I don't know what I'm angry about, it's not like DC characters outside of Batman deserve good figures.

No ankle articulation either.
Tim Burton Batman is in wave 2

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I wonder if they are clueless to poor sales...do they truely not know what we want?...or do they just not give a f*@#?...

Classic decos...modern articulation...BAM!...off the charts sales!

Feaking morons...

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder if they are clueless to poor sales...do they truely not know what want?...or so they just not give a f*@#?...

Classic decos...modern articulation...BAM!...off the charts sales!

Feaking morons...

If they want 12 bucks for 1:18 figures then fuckin' A right the decos should be classic and the articulation should allow for them to look like they can do more than run in place.