Dio parts links/ideas/suggestion thread

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
That's awesome! Thanks for the link. I just picked up a large format HP Printer that does 13" x 19" prints at a thrift shop for $15 (beats the $900 it goes for brand new) and I've been dying to find a cool project to print. This will fill the bill for all my new (yet unfinished :( ) display shelves.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Ya Block posters divides up the picture into a PDF that prints on each section on a full page, so a normal sized printer is all you need to create a city scape. Will post picts of mine when its done.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Without having to dig through it all...did you see any 40's to 50's police car decals in there?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I updated this today...there were a lot of good casters missing that I added...if anyone sees something that I'm missing, post it so me or mod/admin can add it...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it was Snakeling who pointing me in the direction of this chair a while ago...I've had the set (girl/chair) for a couple years, but I needed another, so it reminded me to post it here (in case I need to find it again...she was a b!tch to find again)...

Anyway, it's a great scale chair...the figure isn't bad either...she comes with a book and glasses (glasses are part of figure A) that are seperate pieces...she is part of the Shining Wind 2 collection, "Reia Hiruda"

Wonder if anyone would want to cast and sell the chair...$9 shipped isn't too bad, but something cheaper would be better if possible...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shining-Win...443?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27bbc5941b

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really ought to rummage through my Japanese stuff and see if there's anything useful like that.

Ronin

The Unwashed
Aug 3, 2013
New Jersey
Guys,

Hi. First time poster here. I think this is the right thread to post this. If not, please feel free to move it to where it should be located.

Just wanted to give a heads-up to those who may not have seen these yet.

I stopped by Michael's this afternoon and browsed their Halloween craft section. They have coffin boxes in stock which neatly fit Joes. The coffin boxes are 99 cents each.

It comes with a large (for its size) latch to close the box. That can easily be removed using the same screwdriver you use to take apart Joes. Pics are below. I put in Bench Press (RnR) for scale reference.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Jesus, Halloween crafts already?

Pretty cool, could come in handy.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Those drink things are a lot cheaper than I expected...

I went by TRU today, and found about 8 of them on the shelf. The funny thing is I was looking at Joes (a ton of Roadblocks and Renegades CCs, not sure why I bothered), and was about to ask an employee and they were literally across from the Joes and TFs.

I picked up 3. They were marked at $7.50 or something, and rang up for $17.50 total, so I guess they were on "for sell" an additional amount.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MM sent me a link to those last week I think...very cool effects!...I love the dished pavement...I've been wanting to do that with foam board

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The foam board would be a better solution for a dio but those explosions and fire effects are awesome. Wonder how much? (I'm on my phone so researching these is limited at the moment.)