Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Damn, sweet selections! I got behind on the vote this time. I've been busy at work and sick as hell the last few days.

Yeah, I'd feel much better about it too if he had a say in this. It was just a test that came out better then expected. And well... one thing lead to another and here we are now.

BTW, how did you do that? Some complex photoshopping layers, or a filter you ran on it via Photoshop or After Effects or something? I've got CS5 on my personal computer and CS6 on my work computer, but didn't realize there were any filters that actually looked good like that.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
BTW, how did you do that? Some complex photoshopping layers, or a filter you ran on it via Photoshop or After Effects or something? I've got CS5 on my personal computer and CS6 on my work computer, but didn't realize there were any filters that actually looked good like that.

Maybe that is why you have not gotten a call back. :)

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL

Photoshop & Sqirlz

Falcon C

veteran
Apr 29, 2011
I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like a Falcon Chile photo.

MMorelock66 is right ;) Thanks for your all comments guys, much appreciate it.

about the water fx, OMG! incredible improvement !

the most important : :thumbsup: for everyone, specially for the contestants.