Footloose is coming!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Apparently Pretty Damn.

I can see the email now - we regret the unfortunate issues caused this morning as it was totally out of our control and in no way was it our fault. We'll blame it on the "series of tubes."

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Everything is working, except I have no shipping options and I can't complete the order without selecting a shipping option.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Agree to what terms and conditions -

"We are not responsible for our shitty website, shitty security, and if our servers get hacked again it's not our fault if your identity gets jacked."

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
That's it...I'm making a custom figure of a douchebag IT guy sitting at a computer with orange fingers from his cheesey poofs and his fucking shirt is going to say Toyarama on the back and GI Joe Club on the front...think I'll call him Brian.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
What the fuck do they want us to do? Stupid shits. How about you get a site that can handle the traffic, or make enough so people don't swamp the site.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Hey, it's further than I can get.

We have DC IT traffic clogging up the series of tubes that get us on the interwebz...he's in Wisconsin...there's probably like three people in the state online right now - the rest are eating cheese and milking cows (says the guy from WV).

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Hey, it's further than I can get.

Funny thing is I made it to the final check out page 5 separate times. The first time I didn't have a state specified, the next 2 I didn't have shipping specified (going back to the view cart thing worked to fix that), 4th time my billing address didn't match my card's billing address, and 5th time it worked.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
great got a shipping quote, entered my card number and before I could enter the date the page refreshed on it's own and now theres an error.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Those of you getting them through - when you get a shipping quote, does anything happen after you click the radio button for the shipping desired? Mine just sits there, so I try to update cart (the only button I'm given that makes sense) and then nothing happens.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
got through finally...

Fogger - I clicked the radial button, clicked the terms, and then clicked complete order...it doesn't need to refresh or reload to add in shipping costs to the total.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hah! Bastards. So I'm trying to get Eddie's and they won't take my CC info because I input the expiration date wrong. I'm assuming it's flagged it as stolen. Which is ironic, Club.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yeah, I was doing the shipping estimate from the cart, didn't have the option to go to checkout until I tried on the iPad, then it went through real smoothly.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Those of you getting them through - when you get a shipping quote, does anything happen after you click the radio button for the shipping desired? Mine just sits there, so I try to update cart (the only button I'm given that makes sense) and then nothing happens.

I went to the view cart page, hit the shipping estimate button. I got several shipping options which I selected one, then hit the update cart button. After a while the cart updated and an option to proceed to checkout appeared towards the top of the cart.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I went to the view cart page, hit the shipping estimate button. I got several shipping options which I selected one, then hit the update cart button. After a while the cart updated and an option to proceed to checkout appeared towards the top of the cart.

Yeah, never worked for me. I did get through eventually, though, and got an email confirmation, so I'm hoping it worked. :thumbsup:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I had to "verify" my credit card billing address with the CC site. Since it was one of those weird "Vanilla Bill Pay" cards, I had to verify my postal code for the Club to check it against, I guess.

Regardless, the transaction went through after that.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Now the question of "did they have enough stock" comes to play. Considering the way the site was going I don't have confidence that the quantities were correct.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Nah, I'm sure we'll find out later that everyone can order mutables, since they ordered a good amount. :proposetoast:

If you believe that, there's this bridge I have for sale - cheap

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, I imagine that they will have mutables "for sell" later. How many, though, that's the question. How many members do you think they even have?

Alright, off to more meetings, then a lot of busting my ass to make up for the fact that I've sat in meetings all morning.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I had to "verify" my credit card billing address with the CC site. Since it was one of those weird "Vanilla Bill Pay" cards, I had to verify my postal code for the Club to check it against, I guess.

Regardless, the transaction went through after that.

YAY!!...though I fully expect them to flub this all up some how