Footloose is coming!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like I missed a good time LOL.

I got my order confirmation email! Big Thanks to Blood for using my account to order them while I was at work. Thanks Brah

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
YAY!!...though I fully expect them to flub this all up some how

Not out of the realm of possibilities. I noticed from posts at HT that the figure doesn't come in a starcase. That's lame, I would've ordered some of the star cases if I'd known that... Thank God I paid an extra dollar for each item for "bubble wrap". :rolleyes:

I can't believe that bubblewrap is even a fucking option on shipping. How penny-pinching of them. "Do you want it in a box too?" Naw, just slap postage directly on the item, fuck it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I can't believe that bubblewrap is even a fucking option on shipping. How penny-pinching of them. "Do you want it in a box too?" Naw, just slap postage directly on the item, fuck it.

Seriously, I laughed out loud at that last bit...

But if you need one, I think I have an extra star case...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I have a case of them somewhere, but who knows where. It's only 10 though. I've got several from my opened SDCC figures, I can just steal one from that.

Still, it's lame that they don't ship them in one. They cost fucking $.50.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's definitely lame...especially since they'll likely get LOTS of complaints due to damaged cards...not like we only spent $7 on them...d!cks

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If they shipped it in a case it would put shipping up another $5. It was already $11 priority. Shit better be in a flat rate box at that price. Really a shame that Hasbro allows those idiots to hold the license.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I could swear the one that MW sold me last year, the carded DT, came in a star case.

Or he put it in one, or I did after I got it, I can't recall now.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Nope. I put mine in a case. Don't worry though, by the time Eddie gets it the card will be yellowed from age. :D

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Looks like both carded have sold out. I was going to order a signed figure and Dr Venom if there were any signed ones left, but that's not happening now. I didn't really care for a signed one so didn't want to waste time trying to get one into by cart. Didn't want the two I wanted to sell out while messing around.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, I'm semi-hoping that he doesn't look that good. When did we get pics of Footloose last year? Wasn't it sort of fall-ish? I wonder when we'll get pics of Iceberg.

I didn't actually keep my loose Dial-Tone, but I'd probably be dumb enough to still want a carded Iceberg, just to have him with my 25th collection. If they don't do a fair amount of new tooling (at least a new vest/webgear and new head) or figure out a clever (and I mean really clever reuse of parts) then I won't be too stoked for him.

Stop talking about Iceberg! We just got Footloose! Haha.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I'm semi-hoping that he doesn't look that good. When did we get pics of Footloose last year? Wasn't it sort of fall-ish? I wonder when we'll get pics of Iceberg.

I didn't actually keep my loose Dial-Tone, but I'd probably be dumb enough to still want a carded Iceberg, just to have him with my 25th collection. If they don't do a fair amount of new tooling (at least a new vest/webgear and new head) or figure out a clever (and I mean really clever reuse of parts) then I won't be too stoked for him.

Stop talking about Iceberg! We just got Footloose! Haha.

September 1st was the first Photo of FL

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm on the fence. I really want IB but I'm sick of dealing with the club.

Yeah, I really want a GOOD IB too along with a GOOD Frostbite...but if it means us as a fandom having to deal with and make the club money, I hope he sucks big ole huge sweaty King Kong balls

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I get what yer say'n, but the club can go f*@# themselves with the fuselage of a downed 747 before I'll sign up for their 25% good figures sub service...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Sweet!...so Rex's should ship soon...which means mine is about a year off...WOO HOO! (MB gets it)

Actually, I was going to wait to go to the PO after mine arrive tomorrow, so I could ship you your carded FL in one trip with Anthony's shit and the crap I need to take for my girlfriend, but now....

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Actually, I was going to wait to go to the PO after mine arrive tomorrow, so I could ship you your carded FL in one trip with Anthony's shit and the crap I need to take for my girlfriend, but now....

So biting the hand that feeds is a bad idea?...huh, who woulda thought

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So biting the hand that feeds is a bad idea?...huh, who woulda thought

:D

I actually realized that both my FL orders aren't going to be in by tomorrow, so I just waited a day for nothing! I guess I'll ship Blood's stuff tomorrow regardless. Oops! He could've had his Adventure Time map and pins a day earlier! :rolleyes:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pffft, f*@# him!...poor word choice...what I meant was, he can wait!..just give it to him at next years SDCC...poor wording again

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Poor baby fell asleep snoring before his cell screen could turn off. To his credit, he had slept like 3 hours in 3 days or something.

Attachments

• ant-passed-out.jpg
    ant-passed-out.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Man, once I hit the desk that was it. Glad I passed out sitting down and with my mouth covered!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Is there any authentication for the signature? Looks like Brian Savage sneezed when he was writing on it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, I didn't see the value in getting them signed, other than increasing the price of the unsigned ones since they're not all fucked up. :rolleyes:

No offense to the voice actor, but does anyone give a shit to have a "$200" item scribbled on? I wouldn't even want Larry Hama's signature on a figure, let alone just the voice actor.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, I didn't see the value in getting them signed, other than increasing the price of the unsigned ones since they're not all fucked up. :rolleyes:

No offense to the voice actor, but does anyone give a shit to have a "$200" item scribbled on? I wouldn't even want Larry Hama's signature on a figure, let alone just the voice actor.

It's obvious you are not a true fan.