G.I. Joe Classified Series (1:12)

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
The biggest issue with the Target exclusives is each figure is a case by itself. So first one there can take 6 troopers and have them on eBay before 9am

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That's an issue. I have more problems with target exclusives in general, as they're not as ubiquitous as WM, Gamestop, Walgreens, etc. And if they aren't going to put them online for a reasonable time (not 1.3 seconds like this round), or take precautions to prevent bots from buying them all in an instant, then they shouldn't be allowed to have exclusives.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Agreed. It seems like they had way fewer of these than back in the 25th days too. :mad:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I like that gun design for Duke. That's a legit generic cartoon style gun that could be used with a ton of characters. Hopefully Marauders will make that available in quantity.

The SE head looks cool but it's a big large for that body, a bit of bobblehead syndrome.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
My SE isn’t as cool as Marauder Ruben’s but I’ll never get a BH to make it.
Yeah - painting a BH took it to a whole new level - I have not seen anything but Kimbo RoadBlock around here so I did the same as you and popped your head on the wave 1 SE. Huge improvement I believe. Thank you for making it. What did you sling the SMG with? Is that a MP7 instead of an UZI?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah - painting a BH took it to a whole new level - I have not seen anything but Kimbo RoadBlock around here so I did the same as you and popped your head on the wave 1 SE. Huge improvement I believe. Thank you for making it. What did you sling the SMG with? Is that a MP7 instead of an UZI?
1/16” double face corsage ribbon. The bits were all wire. The MP7 is a kit I found on HLJ. I don’t have the special edition SE, so I’m stuck in the Uzi department. The only SMG I have modeled is a P90 and that doesn’t quite seem right for him

Reactions: Slaymaker

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Well, I'm sure his likeness deals with the wrasslin' folks either expired or allowed for him to license out to other companies too. Valaverse is looking like a step above some of the other 6" kickstarters.

I ordered a Sarge months ago. I always hated the character's inclusion in GIJoe, as I felt he took over when added to the cartoon, as if a fake-o loud-mouth wrestler could best the military's finest. But I mail-ordered one back in the day so the "real" joes could put him in his place, and that's what I'll be doing here as well.

And it doesn't hurt that the real guy seems like a solid dude, never heard anything bad about him. But his over-the-top character in Joe rubbed me the wrong way... bigly.