WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Both - shitty photoshop and webgear -

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I want to say they're from ROC Snake Eyes, either the regular one or the Paris Pursuit one.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Legs and torso and web gear/belt are ROC Snake Eyes. Arms look like Retaliation Ultimate Flint's.

So who is going to inject him with a microbomb/virus to go rescue the President/President's Daughter?

I like it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Haha they showed the backs of the figures today. What a waste of time.

Is anyone subbing from here this time around? I really only want L&O and maybe Bullhorn at this point. If they were at retail, I'd consider Pathfinder and Nunchuk, but not at those prices for singles. The 13th is a lady this time, and there aren't anymore female characters I give a shit about at this point to make her an incentive.

I'm even on the fence as to whether to get a carded set or just say to hell with it and stop collecting the series at this point. Wish they'd shown the card art, now.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, L&O is the only one I care about in this set. But I've passed up so many and have so many "holes" in my collection due to them being over priced, halfassed attempts, that I pretty much don't care one way or the other if I even get L&O.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Law was the only must have of the set for me. There were plenty of characters I liked from the lineup but they are all poor attempts. I won't be buying the set.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
What I don't understand is the people who think this will be the end of exclusives and such. Why wouldn't a new company do that as well, particularly if it's profitable?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I doubt highly we see the end of exclusives. I hazard to say that this is probably a good thing.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Maybe they'll go out with a bang and give us a good Cobra-La Convention set. Sadly, they'll probably make the cheapest, shittiest set they can make to maximize profit on their last con.

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Got mine today. Law looks a little wonky. Same cheap ass thin cards but at least the bubbles were attached.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Surprisingly, mine seemed fine. I haven't bothered to open them up yet to give my "openers" a real inspection, but I also frankly don't even give a fuck. Haha.

I'll open them at some point. I actually have a good chunk of FSS 3 figures I never even bothered to open, and a few FSS 2.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Surprisingly, mine seemed fine. I haven't bothered to open them up yet to give my "openers" a real inspection, but I also frankly don't even give a fuck. Haha.

I'll open them at some point. I actually have a good chunk of FSS 3 figures I never even bothered to open, and a few FSS 2.

:trollface::trollface::trollface:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

So sad that they've screwed up so bad the past few years that this is the prevailing attitude amongst collectors. Gone is that excitement you once had when a new shipment of JOEs showed up. Ahh, good times. :grumpy:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So sad that they've screwed up so bad the past few years that this is the prevailing attitude amongst collectors. Gone is that excitement you once had when a new shipment of JOEs showed up. Ahh, good times. :grumpy:

It doesn't help they were supposed to arrive in like, what, October? It's fucking almost March. I paid for these so long ago, I'd almost forgotten it was a thing. Only thing slower is TofuJesse! :wave:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
There will still be one more FSS yet too.

But with their delivery schedule that means the club will be around 2 more years!:trollface:

Another round of 13 before the end of the year? That's.... aggressive.

I really thought Joe petered out with the TRU releases and didn't know the club was still cranking out guys like Night Force Wanker and Glitter Viper.

They should just give us Ice Cream Soldier, as a way of saying F-Ya we know its over.