GIJCC FSS 4.0

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Should have used the Night Creeper turban on ol' Nunchuck.

Frankie Fly

excommunicated maverick
May 13, 2015
I saw a picture of the inferno b.a.t from the collectors club on another site,I'm not 100% sure that reds gonna be translucent.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

It was still just a madeup repaint to milk the vintage molds to death. Anything post '94 that isn't a new character with new parts is all bullshit to me unless it looks cool, which this B.A.T. doesn't. And it's not even the right B.A.T. mold, the original was a V2 repaint. It's as lazy as that stupid Barricade, except they have better tooling available to actually make Barricade more accurate.

I saw a picture of the inferno b.a.t from the collectors club on another site,I'm not 100% sure that reds gonna be translucent.

That's just a shitty Photoshop mockup. They have pretty much the worst Photoshop artist available doing all their mockups.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yet you will still buy two subscriptions :)

I'm in for at least one set just to keep carded... It's nowhere near as good as FSS3 or even FSS1 at this point, though. I'm not digging anything shown so far, but they're likely saving the best for last. At least I hope so.

Unfortunately, all they need are 6 good figures to make it worth getting the whole set if the 13th is remotely decent.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
and here is the bad photoshop of Pathfinder

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Heh, I see they scrapped replicating the weird dual M1919s contraption.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Ill-fitting ridiculousness. That vest was made for perhaps the fattest torso they've made, it looks ridiculous. And that pea-sized head on that barrel-chested torso isn't doing any favors either.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Again with the gray weapons, it's so annoying. But hey, he doesn't have Snake Eye's legs.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Don't try telling that to anyone over at HT! They'll argue with you till you're blue in the face that a jacket meant for a 3XL scale torso will fit a L/XL scale torso. HD was the fattest figure they've release so far (fatter in the gut than Bazooka even) so what they really need is to just make a fucking new vest mold that can be used on more figures in the future instead of wasting molds/sculpt work on something silly like a new B.A.T. attachment.

While I dig me some B.A.T.s, I think it's a waste of resources.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
NEWS

Hello all-

We are temporarily suspending the order period for the GI Joe Collectors’ Club FSS 4.0 until after BotCon, due to the implementation of the new credit card security protocols.

Unfortunately, the new protocols require that we do an update on our FSS server and software, and we need time to implement and test the new version. The timing is unfortunate, as we were unaware that the current software was not going to be compatible with the new protocols.
All of the existing orders are fine. All new orders will have an adequate order period when we turn the system back on, so no worries. We are also going to temporarily suspend the release of the figure images until we restart the order period.

Again, if you have already placed your order, it is fine, and you will not need to do anything when we restart. We also checked with the manufacturer and the extension of the order period will not affect the delivery date.

We will send out an email notice when we resume the order period. The upside is that the total order period will be longer than originally planned.

Thanks for your understanding,

Brian

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
We're going to suspend the reveals, but don't worry, we'll still keep the money you paid and then later when we show the rest and the crushing disappointment kills your soul, we'll harvest your tears as the remaining payment due.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Didn't we get an Interrogator fairly recently?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I have no love for ARAH stuff, but this isn't terribly bad...it's a decent use of the Retal Cobra Commander upper body. I could see using the ROC Storm Shadow legs though. Give him more of a 'formal' look.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think they should have broken out the RoC retail Destro legs (I know Shipshape used that entire figure to do his Interrogator), though I could see those thighs paired up with 25th Viper jackboots (yup, I'm a sucker for that combo) on a custom build.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's some 25th-era looking crap right there.