Head sculpt suggestion thread

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I added a request at the very beginning because I was reminded by a Facebook friend that it's the second part of an unfulfilled request. The first was this.

Hugh Laurie from Blackadder Goes Forth only with an Action Force logo.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I've long since forgotten that Bruce ever had hair...

So I ordered Bo, Luke, and Ving. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Thank you. I appreciate it.

If the email I got was of your order then you didn't order the Bo/Luke 2 pack. That would have been a savings of about $5.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Thank you. I appreciate it.

If the email I got was of your order then you didn't order the Bo/Luke 2 pack. That would have been a savings of about $5.

Two-pack?! No, I didn't even see a two pack. But I see it now. I guess it was turned so you couldn't see the faces in the pic, and I glossed right over it. That'll teach me to get distracted by work.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I added a request at the very beginning because I was reminded by a Facebook friend that it's the second part of an unfulfilled request. The first was this.

Hugh Laurie from Blackadder Goes Forth only with an Action Force logo.

Awesome, any chance of one without the hat and a cane accessory to make my fav. Dr?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Nathan Drake heads and nades coming this evening...I'll post pics up once I have them in hand.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I recommend making a small cup of 50/50 mix of isopropyl alcohol and water and soaking your items for a little while before painting.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Med inspired me -

Jay and Silent Bob.

Jay with a beenie, silent bob with the backwards ball cap.

mordengard

The Unwashed
Aug 14, 2011
I want a Slipstream to fit in the helmet that Camry with the new skystrikers.
I wanted to make a wingman for Ace.

Also a head suitable for Stretcher. If it would fit in Lifeline's helmet would be awesome.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The noks look great!...specially MW...dig'n Zanzibars modern ear piercings...the chicks are looking kinda chubby though...

Who's that below LJ?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
The noks look great!...specially MW...dig'n Zanzibars modern ear piercings...the chicks are looking kinda chubby though...

Who's that below LJ?

Are you calling Adrianne Palicki "chubby"?

Below LJ is the Half-Life 2 Combine Overwatch commando mask.