Hiya Aliens Line

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
O.k., at least they are correct in reguards to the game, but they still need to fix that name.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Anyone else preorder Hudson&Hicks?

It said December,...well,that didn't look like it's happening at this point:trollface: I still haven't heard anything on my preorders! Now I was just there,and saw more shit to buy unrelated to aliens! Fuck man!

Bought the neca Sara Connor! Fucking shrinking all three heads! almost have to buy anything Linda Hamilton...she's pimping my surname,and all.:trollface:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Normally I'd be all over these...but I've already invested a ton of cash in Colonial Marine parts from Raging Spoon as well as bodies for it all to go on. These figures, while accurate to the computer game, are not accurate to the movie...which is where my interests fall.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Fuckin bad ass KT!

Terminator 2: 7" Ultimate Action Figure - Sarah Connor - Terminator 2: Judgment Day Figures

Normally I'd be all over these...but I've already invested a ton of cash in Colonial Marine parts from Raging Spoon as well as bodies for it all to go on. These figures, while accurate to the computer game, are not accurate to the movie...which is where my interests fall.

Yeah,but to continue down this aliens path you've led me down I need to know exactly what I'm sizing stuff to. Ripley isn't truely done in my eyes till I can compare her to these figures.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Shit KT,I'll already have these in 1:18 by then! :trollface:

Those maurader Valkyrie females would make a perfect buck for these IMO. Bust your endoskeletons out Bob!! It's fucking on like donkey kong!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shit KT,I'll already have these in 1:18 by then! :trollface:

Those maurader Valkyrie females would make a perfect buck for these IMO. Bust your endoskeletons out Bob!! It's fucking on like donkey kong!

Strangely enough, I only wanted to see her cap 'n glasses head sculpt shrunk. I think she'll make a pretty good door gunner.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah,but to continue down this aliens path you've led me down I need to know exactly what I'm sizing stuff to. Ripley isn't truely done in my eyes till I can compare her to these figures.

For the money you'd spend on HIYA Marines, buying RS parts and putting them on Joe bodies will cost the same and look just as good....better, if you paint them accurately. If your Ripley is built using the parts you've told me about, she should match up just fine. :)

Bust your endoskeletons out Bob!! It's fucking on like donkey kong!

My army of machines stands ready!

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Some new images of Hick and Hudson. They also announced Quintero but no images yet.

Hicks

Hudson

Quintero

And their weapons

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Those tiny little helmets ruin it for me. I may get the loader, not sure if I will get any of the marines considering I have plenty of the Hot Toys versions

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
M1s from the 21st Century USMC figures should remedy most of the helmet issues, granted these figures aren't microcephalic.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Ragingspoon was making copies of the Hot Toys snap kit USCM helmet, but I don't see them listed on his site anymore.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've seen more photos of the HIYA ALIENS figures, but they don't look any better than previously shown, so I won't bother posting them. :(

CoreyD

Enlisted
May 3, 2015
DC
I think I'd be ok with these figures if someone shrunk down the Hicks and Hudson heads from the NECA line.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I've seen at least two Hicks...but I'm not sure either was shrunk down from the NECA figures.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I cancelled my preorder on these. Figures look like ass! Got enough stupid shit already.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
If you want a figure that looks like a Colonial Marine, get one of the Hot Toys snap kits. Cost about the same.

BUT...if you were wanting them to have the likeness of their actor counterparts, never mind.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm pretty sure Hicks has been done. Might even be available from Vortious.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
The only ones I'm looking forward to is the Power Loader...and hopefully they will actually RELEASE it instead of pushing it back over and over.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's a review for it on YouTube, with a loader provided to the reviewer by BBTS at the behest of Hiya, so they're gonna be out sometime soon.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I looked that up after reading your comment, I like what I see of the power loader. I wish I could have made a go of the Aliens Colonial Marines statue I bought...but that thing was going to take a ton of work.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Considering what the PL cost I don't want to imagine what Hiya would as for a dropship.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
A drop ship just wouldn't be practical....can you imagine how big that would be?

Now an APC, that sounds do-able, as long as it costs less that $300. There's a guy that makes 1:18th APC model kits, and I was going to buy one except the $325 price tag just killed it for me.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Sorry guys, but I don't want them thangs. :talktothehand:
I've already got a nice fire-team going with much more accurate armor and weapons.

And since when did I start molding/casting? :tinfoil: