Hiya Aliens Line

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
But first he'll take em apart, cast them, make 100 copies because that's how he rolls.
:drum:

I'll make molds,make two or three,and never paint them,lol. That's more like it.

Naw,I'm not going to make copies. I'd have to be really impressed with them for that. There's so many cooler things in larger scales to shrink,and waste money on...I'm still messing with ML Shanna,then I have the older ML female torsos,after that I'm going to attempt a head to toe mockingbird from the ML civil war line. It is an absolutely amazing figure only rivaled by ML Winter soldier Black Widow...Nuke is pretty damn good too!

I've bought a retarded amount of oddball 4" figures! I need to take pics,and post them,but idk where on here. Ideas guys? I have the funko 3.75" Harley&joker,as well as other shit..

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

For a second I thought they were doing a concept Big Chap. Looks like they're doing the Raven (half-a-face), Boiler (off-white) and Crusher. SHOW US DA PREDATORS!

I've bought a retarded amount of oddball 4" figures! I need to take pics,and post them,but idk where on here. Ideas guys? I have the funko 3.75" Harley&joker,as well as other shit..

Just start a thread in the All Other Toys subforum, or in the BST if you want to get rid of them.

Last edited:

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMj-3adlws"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMj-3adlws[/ame]

Oh snap, not just the game licence anymore!

Also not Just Predator, but PREDATOR 2!

Finally we might see a 1/18 Danny Glover & Gary Busey!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q509pu8yhNo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q509pu8yhNo[/ame]

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Q4 APC? I doubt it. Female USCM? Interest piqued, but I'm assuming it will not be Vasquez.

Tch, Predator 2. Of course I want a Gary Busey figure, and Maria Conchita Alonso and Terri Weigel as Colombian Girl, but why do they got to be from P2?

I like that Hiya is ambitious, though. Got me wanting to do a Ferro custom.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Well there goes my hope that the APC would be below $300. With all that stuff inside, probably at the $500+ mark. :grumpy:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
My aliens marines are at my house!! Unfortunately I'm not. I'll take some pics,and post them up when they arrive..I doubt I'll be impressed. That $25each price tag puts a damper on shit,and makes me expect a lot!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Got my power loader yesterday. Opened it up and part of it was already broken.

Nothing major, and I can probably fix it, but dam it, this cost a little over $90, I shouldn't have to.

Now I have to figure out if I want to go through the hassle of returning it, or just keep and fix it.

Other than that, it's pretty nice, lots of detail, moving parts. I can see however, that if it was messed with enough, the joints will become loose as a goose. One thing I wish they could have maybe worked into it was a blinking light on top.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's already damaged, may as well keep it, crack it open and wire it for lights.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

CoreyD

Enlisted
May 3, 2015
DC
In adjusted dollars, it costs about the same as the USS Flagg did at retail. Worth it? You tell me.

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
I thought it would be higher. This is something I've wanted for years so I'm going to preorder. Don't think I'll use the Hiya figures. Will build my Marines with Marauder figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
$249 doesn't seem ridiculously ridiculous.. compared to the Harrier etc.

I mean still more than I would pay, but not outlandish.

Yeah, it's not horrible all things considered. If you need any more incentive, consider the only other 1:18 option is a $500 polystone brick. At least you have lights and figure compatibility with this one.

Our scale isn't for poorfags anymore.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've been saving up for this and I've been pretty stoked about it's arrival.

So why do I hesitate?

And just for the record, there is a third option...but it's not any cheaper than the HCG version.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Get it before it goes to the secondary market. One look at retail vs. secondary market prices for 1:18 vehicles should have you punching the ever-loving shit out of the "Buy" button.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, yeah, just show us Dutch, the female Marine and the Predator, damn it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Debatable, but there's not a lot of options for 1:18 Alien stuff.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They have the licenses for the films, but what will actually get produced, and when, is anyone's guess.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The 1:18 figures are $24.95 each? Are they.. worth it?

I have all the human figures so far,and they're still in their boxes,so no. I'm kinda already vested,so I'll continue to buy them,but they'll stay in their boxes,because they're not very interesting looking...need too much work to make nice.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Their articulation is good, but the heads look a little off, and the patterns/colors on the armor and clothes are not accurate to ALIENS, the movie. But I think they are dead-on to the game?

The creatures, well, they're frickin' aliens.