House Wars/Battles

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
yeah. but isn't that how it is with all joes with wrist watches? They're just all have flesh colored watches. .. Or they should all go see doctors about their watch shaped wrist growths.

idk maybe I'm mistaken. I'll have to look at all my joes with wrist watches now lol.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Never mind. seems Gung-Ho's watch is painted. Eh must just be that they're cutting on production. but it doesn't make me like the figure any less.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
They need to come out with a new Rock N Roll fig.

I'd go so far to say we need a new Gung Ho and RnR. If only to flesh out the larger-built ranks more properly. I love both my customs, but both of those guys are badass and deserve a do-over because both of their 25th versions were awful.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*hums Freur's Doot-Doot* I want that damn Robo-Ho.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As it should be. Yay, misogyny!

Those are some cool figures for serious, though.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice pcs, very nice. you can come over anytime to play in my basement with those big toys. lol

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
As it should be. Yay, misogyny!
Those are some cool figures for serious, though.

The sci-fi line they produced are the best, there's a few more I want to get, x-ray man, alien astronaut, but Brainoid was the most rare out of all of them. It also usually commands a high price tag, but somehow I got mine really cheap. I'd like to replace his dome with something newer and therefore clearer but I can't figure out how to remove it.

Ship, you got all kinds of freaky figs.

I do? Hmmm, now that you mention it, I guess I do! Bigfoot, Mothman, my Micronaut aliens redux, German soldier zombie...these would make for some cool dios IF I EVER GET OFF MY LAZY ASS!

Resupply:

Man that is sooooooooo awesome. You should have them loading the ark of the covenant into the AT-AT for more mind bending/time twisting fun.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
too bad my at at is in storage. i still wanted to do a wash on it like we talked about forever ago.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
hey pcsguy, Those are f**king awesome. I think I'm gonna play with my Joe & SW vehicles when I get home.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Thanks Ctrl_Z, these are pretty much the only vehicles I'm keeping in my collection. I just can't let go of them and doubt too many others have a use for them. :)

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
You shouldn't ever get rid of them lol. Nice Science fiction/fantasy alternate past thing you got going on there. Very unique.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'd like to see the axis and allies fight it out on PCS floor

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Dunno if I'll do a seperate thread for the new Z-V repaint or wait until I've got another head and have repainted Z-V number 4.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And I still have at least one more to do! Be cool to see what Zombie heads Fogger picked up for me at SlayerCon.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Those were a great set of photos pcsguy.

And of course those zombies are always great, k.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
PCS, do you have a significant other, and if so, how do you explain setting up your stuff?

I love all of it, didn't know you had a Falcon too, love the work you did on it.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
PCS, do you have a significant other, and if so, how do you explain setting up your stuff?

I love all of it, didn't know you had a Falcon too, love the work you did on it.

I got rid of the wife last summer, so I'm just now being able to "play" with my toys. The current gf actually likes that I still play and enjoys the pics like my Sturming the Falcon shoot. She's an artist. ;)

Thanks for the compliment on the Falcon, I just weathered it on Saturday. :)