lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Some early morning photo bombing.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just got around to opening them. There's gonna be more, now that Randy has hinted at Ultimate '84 Terminator. I'm definitely leaning towards getting Rambo as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I assume one with articulation in the legs :trollface:

It will largely depend on if they do Tech Noir or Station Shoot-out. Either way, improved articulation, 2-3 heads and an equal number of guns.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Janet Weiss from Funko's The Rocky Horror Picture Show series. If I had a street diorama she and Magenta would make swell coked-up whores.

C'mon, pass her around the barracks! :trollface:

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Janet Weiss from Funko's The Rocky Horror Picture Show series. If I had a street diorama she and Magenta would make swell coked-up whores.

Funny...I've seen the movie but don't recall it very well. That figure made me think of it. Guess i know why now.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Great picture! You should have him go up against your Krieg robot...the one with the smiley face.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
Today i downloaded the pictures from my phone and i found this. I was playing around with the Hiya Aliens and made a few testshot.

Attachments

• SBD RHINO Aliens.jpg
    SBD RHINO Aliens.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Riotheory

Enlisted
Jun 26, 2012
Wasatch Front, UT
Can anyone see my pic? I used the link from my Google Photos in the Insert Image button, but it just looks like an icon. Seems too simple to mess up. Does the forum have a hard time with Google Photos?

Riotheory

Enlisted
Jun 26, 2012
Wasatch Front, UT
Nothing there. Is it in that newfangled .WebP format?

I'm not sure. I took the pic on my Motorola phone and it saved automatically into my Google Images. Would that be a new format?

I use Google pictures, & sometimes with the long link (that does not have the file name at the end) some work filters will block it.

If you can copy the direct link then it will link better.

I copied the link Google gave me under the share option for the first two attempts which were shorter than the address from the browser I tried for the third.