Images from The Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MAS3 operative Mallory links up with the local East Boston Militia.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Have you posted a thread for that guy in the second pic yet?....I don't recall ever seeing him...either way, he looks pretty good...

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Have you posted a thread for that guy in the second pic yet?....I don't recall ever seeing him...either way, he looks pretty good...

Fininshing him up, post to come in later or tomorrow.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Badiraguato, nestled in the foothills of the Seirra madre and home to the Sinaloa Cartel, Mexico's most powerful criminal organization. Secretive, hot and quiet this rugged mountainous area has served well as the perfect training ground for the Cartels newest partners, Al Qaeda. Widely unreported before the invasion Al Qaeda had made an alliance with the Mexican Cartel to use their safe haven as staging for the insurgence of jihadists sneaking across the border disgusided as undocumented workers branching out across the United States as sleeper cells waiting for the command to strike from within the great Satan.

America was caught off guard as the OWA attacked from all fronts and from within.

Once the Patriot Forces regrouped and began to fight back a team of Special Operators were formed off the grid under the direction of JSOC. The Crusaders. Ruthless and determined to destroy Al Qaeda one jihadi at a time. Gods Warriors, who banded together on their own threatening to go awol and fight to save Christians worldwide struck a deal with Command to work together but as contractors allowing them certain liberties government forces couldn't provide.

Here the Crusaders are inserted just outside the region meeting up with their contacts in the Mexican Police to game plan an attack on the Cartel and Al Qaeda forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.