JOE 2 the movie

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
We can all agree that by the trailers alone this looks a million times better than RoC whose trailers sucked donkey kong balls

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shit, just the scene of Rockblock lighting off that Ma Deuce is better than the entirety of RoC.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I love the scene in Die Hard 4 where that guy's leaping around and McClane says something about "hold still, you fucking squirrel" or something to that effect. It's been so long that I've forgotten it, but it's in response to the parkour henchman who won't stand still.

*EDIT*

He says "Damn hamster!" I dunno, I just found it funny.

Last edited:

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I love the scene in Die Hard 4 where that guy's leaping around and McClane says something about "hold still, you fucking squirrel" or something to that effect. It's been so long that I've forgotten it, but it's in response to the parkour henchman who won't stand still.

*EDIT*

He says "Damn hamster!" I dunno, I just found it funny.

I'm quite partial to the bit in Punisher: Warzone

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Even from those quick clips alone, CC looks a thousand times better than ROC. I get that it was an "origins" take on him, but the design fucking sucked. No, I don't expect ARAH. Yes, I do expect the design not to suck even worse, which it did.

This one at least looks menacing, instead of a burn victim in a fish bowl.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Even from those quick clips alone, CC looks a thousand times better than ROC. I get that it was an "origins" take on him, but the design fucking sucked. No, I don't expect ARAH. Yes, I do expect the design not to suck even worse, which it did.

This one at least looks menacing, instead of a burn victim in a fish bowl.

:word:

Couldn't agree more Rex! You're on point today

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah the unnecessary linking between them was ridiculous.

Every character in every universe does not need to know each other!

I did think the CC mask/outfit in ROC wasn't very good. The excuse at the end for Destro's mask was also pretty lame.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
LOL that exact scene is where that movie lost me.

That entire movie is pretty awful. The worst part is Jigsaw's brother (and Jigsaw was pretty terrible). That guy couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. I went into it with no expectations, so I'll admit I enjoyed it for the B-movie that it was. He punches through some dude's head later in the film, and that's where I gave up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQImotdVzpk

The Baroness/Duke/Rex/Ripcord connection was the biggest fail of the movie for sure.

ROC just tried too hard to be its own thing and put a new spin on it, but it wasn't interesting enough as a new version, or faithful enough to the classic source material, that it was just this weird middleground mess of failure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Even from those quick clips alone, CC looks a thousand times better than ROC...

Everything we've seen so far looks a thousand times better than RoC...even if all that ever came of the sequel was just these clips, they alone collectively are better than first steaming pile of sh!t...

I mean, c'mon...look at this bada$$ery!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Everything we've seen so far looks a thousand times better than RoC...even if all that ever came of the sequel was just these clips, they alone collectively are better than first steaming pile of sh!t...

I mean, c'mon...look at this bada$$ery!

Looking like a modified one of those is what I'll be using on Vietrockblock.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
found Retaliation GI Joe Soldier at WM with the brown cape. I like him a lot, as he reminds me of the Rebel Soldier from ROTJ with the lower legs. The protruding filters on the gas mask connected to the rucksack are odd, but I love the articulation.