JOE 2 the movie

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I have no intentions of seeing this movie, but I'm still hoping it'll be a success
Just so the line will actually gain attention, and hopefully get GIJoe off the bottom of the barrel that it has been in.

I mean, look at the Transformers movies, the first one was good, but after that everything was shit. Yet people still clamored for them. If fucking Shia Labouef (spelling?) Can bring.people to theaters, I'm sure as hell the People's Champ and Die Hard might be able to.

And don't throw Megan Fox at me over the TF thing, she's just shitty
:D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I have no intentions of seeing this movie, but I'm still hoping it'll be a success
Just so the line will actually gain attention, and hopefully get GIJoe off the bottom of the barrel that it has been in.

I mean, look at the Transformers movies, the first one was good, but after that everything was shit. Yet people still clamored for them. If fucking Shia Labouef (spelling?) Can bring.people to theaters, I'm sure as hell the People's Champ and Die Hard might be able to.

And don't throw Megan Fox at me over the TF thing, she's just shitty
:D

google, Megan Fox in Supergirl Outfit, look at a few of the pictures. Its a photoshop of course, some pics are a bit more revealing. Tell me thats not hot and she didnt draw some people into that movie. lol.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I guess I hate the movie designs so much it's hard for me to see the film through them...that and Prime saying "oops, my bad" *shudders*

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Prime talked in jive last night on the Sunbow episode that I was watching. "Oops, my bad" is just as bad, so he gets a pass. He's an old ass man, leave him alone in trying to be cool.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What, you didn't like the coonformer twins or Devastator's swingin' balls?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I think I've actually seen more accumulated commercial time for Joe 2 than what the actual running time of the movie is.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Eddie posted this for the guy on the right... obivously...

*Eddie hums "if I was your boyfriend' while repeating this* :D