JOE 2 the movie

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Don't worry, I'll spoil it for all of youse. :D

well with how short the movie is and how many fucking trailers that have come out... pretty sure you won't spoil much. Here is what I and everybody else should expect:

Early Joe Fight scene
Joes get double crossed
Duke Dies
Joes on the run
Ninjas
CC is free
Ninjas
Cobra overtakes Washington
Ninjas
Joes find Bruce
Ninjas
SS is now a Joe
Ninjas
Joes fight Cobra
US gov't rewards and forgives the Joes
Ninjas
Duke isn't dead anymore :(
Teaser for 3rd movie.... featuring Ninjas!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
well with how short the movie is and how many fucking trailers that have come out... pretty sure you won't spoil much. Here is what I and everybody else should expect:

RB and ghetto Duke bond
Early Joe Fight scene
Ninjas
Joes get double crossed
Duke Dies - YAY!
Joes on the run and meet up w/A-Team
Ninjas
ALL Joes train to be ninjas montage
Ninjas
CC is free
Ninjas
Cobra overtakes Washington
Ninjas
Joes find Die Hard
Ninjas
SS is now a Joe
Ninjas
Joes fight Cobra
Ninjas
US gov't rewards and forgives the Joes
Ninjas
Duke isn't dead anymore :( awwwww
Teaser for 3rd movie.... featuring Ninjas!

Fixed that up a bit for ya

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Still getting the meh vibe from this movie. After RoC, my expectations are extremely low, along with my willingness to spend money on it. So, netflix it is...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's the way I look at it. I generally find Dwayne Johnson entertaining regardless of role, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Apparently, Chu leaked that they did change a thing and Duke still dies in it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apparently, Chu leaked that they did change a thing and Duke still dies in it.

I'm assuming you meant "didn't"?...or did you mean that they did indeed change a (singular) thing and Duke still dies also?

Cause I read weeks ago that he said they didn't change anything about the film aside from the 3d conversion contrary to popular belief

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I'm assuming you meant "didn't"?...or did you mean that they did indeed change a (singular) thing and Duke still dies also?

Cause I read weeks ago that he said they didn't change anything about the film aside from the 3d conversion contrary to popular belief

Yep, pork sausage link fingers fumbling up. Basically, in an interview he says before they announced the 3d conversion people were saying he died and then afterwards when they spliced more footage of Duke, people were claiming its proof he lives eventhough nothing's changed and "he still dies".

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Until the post credit scene when Doc runs in and tells everyone Duke is out of his coma.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That would at least be better casting of him...he would have one thing more in common with the character than the last time he was in a Joe movie...:rolleyes:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Just goes to show that the ladies are just as good at giving a pass to "hottie" bad actors as we are to bad actresses, as long as they look good... :D

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Just goes to show that the ladies are just as good at giving a pass to "hottie" bad actors as we are to bad actresses, as long as they look good... :D

Actresses with acting talent you can count on one hand, and actors who only get jobs for looks you can count on the other.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
After seeing the extended 4min cut of the mountain scene over at ht, I gotta say its pretty fucking stupid and really makes no sense at certain points.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I know it goes from SE and Jinx having a huge head start to a red ninja being on their ass and jinx popping out of a cave and taking him out. Maybe I pay too close attention but you have no idea how these ninjas get from one place to another. How characters disappear and reappear. I thought this would be the strong suit of Chu directing but it clearly doesn't flow unless you're drooling and drinking Code Red.