Joe Battlefield artwork

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I thought I'd post some cool artwork when come across it. Most of these have animated backgrounds and props.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
That Storm Shadow is sweet! Only wish it had the compound bow.. hell I'd buy a print of that one

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Thanks for posting that Giga. It's a shame they couldn't use that artwork on ME stuff. It's a lot of work to do those, and then they're wasted on small mobile screens.

Hopefully they release them in some sort of high-res or printed format down the road.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
This is the "tactical" version. The regular version features the classic colors.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

This one looks weird but it's because there's a husky jumping over his shoulder in the animation. I don't know when Dusty got a husky

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Awesome, are these all from your collection? I wish I could figure out how to do screen caps on my phone. I've watched videos and I still can't do it after I updated.

EDIT: I found what I was doing wrong.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
some are mine, but a lot of them are in collections of people that have kicked my ass apparently.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Okay, I got it, I'm going to edit out my extra crap it has on my image and I'll upload my favs that you haven't already. I have to admit, the "vintage" artwork looks like crap compared to some of the new ones they did.

From my collection:

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Those are awesome!

It's a shame we're getting this fantastic artwork in crappy screen resolution (not your fault, thanks for posting it) instead of in HD or in print, though. Some of that artwork blows away the 25th and 30th artwork! It's a real shame if they don't release this somehow in print format later, especially for the artist that worked on it.

In fact, the real challenge will be tracking down the artist who worked on it. You know he'll eventually be posting it in a portfolio at better resolution, and without the screen artwork.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
This is probably about 10% of the artwork so far. The rest is garbage comic art.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Joerhyno, is that what my resolute Duke is going to look like after he gets promoted? Kind of a shame.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I dont think resolute Duke can promote to that one. I promoted the one you posted on page 1 to this one.
As for the artwork, most of the ones we are posting are animated. Id love to see lenticular posters of these, to catch the animation. That SE I got is beautiful with the fire moving and SS reflection in his sword.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Nevermind, you're right. The duke one page 1 is Resolute. I was thinking of the crappy renegades one.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
What they hell kind of animal is that?

And this one just makes me sad...stripper fishnet stockings on his arms. Any classic pics?

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Low-Light has a low level ARAH card art version as well. The fishnet one which is the one that came out with Capt. Grid Iron wave will change to a different version when it's promoted to 3 stars. I'm hoping an updated POC/30th.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And this one just makes me sad...stripper fishnet stockings on his arms. Any classic pics?

Accurate to the v.2 design. If Hasbro could have pulled off the paint apps back then that's what he would have looked like.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Wow... the figure doesn't look that bad because of the colors, but as soon as you turn it to fishnet, lol.. I loose all kinds of respect for Low Light.. he better upgrade to an awesome one. DTC or POC/30th would look cool.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
His pet is Sandstorm, a coyote. They paired it with the wrong design, though. Should be with his V2 design in the beret.

It's with that one too(an upgrade to the one above, I believe GB said he missed it in his screenshot though(because it's animated and hard to catch in the screenshot).

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
THE POGO!!!!!!!

Wow... the figure doesn't look that bad because of the colors, but as soon as you turn it to fishnet, lol.. I loose all kinds of respect for Low Light.. he better upgrade to an awesome one. DTC or POC/30th would look cool.

It's with that one too(an upgrade to the one above, I believe GB said he missed it in his screenshot though(because it's animated and hard to catch in the screenshot).

took me 5 tries.. but I got him:

but then there is also the common one too:

Last edited: