Joe Con 2014

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha! Truth.

They'll all be people who supposedly hate Eco Force in the first place.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
wait.......they used "somewhat" similar parts to the one I made last year, they must have really liked it to copy me: Everybody bask in my awesomeness whatever:Ahhhh HT

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I like the Boss Fight guys but I don't see where they contributed to this, as they are hinting on their FB page. The head looks like it's just the Retaliation head which I didn't know they could use.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Asks self, "why does he need shotgun shells?"

"Oh, for the bright green shotgun that looks like it shoots bubble gum rounds."

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I like the Boss Fight guys but I don't see where they contributed to this, as they are hinting on their FB page. The head looks like it's just the Retaliation head which I didn't know they could use.[/QUOT

think the helmet is new

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
It looks like wave 2 Retaliation Flint, only not as cool.....

I mean, I can see that it could be a new head, but it's so close to the Retaliation one, that it's borderline silly. And I thought that Flint head looked great, but didn't look distinctively like DJ Cotrona. It definitely looks more like him than the Lady Jaye figure looks like the actress, but that's because the Flint head looks good, as the LJ one looks like a cross-eyed waterhead baby.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Finding it really odd that so far that Lab Rat figure is the most creative.

The only creative thing about Flint, besides their supposed "new head sculpt" which I'm not 100% buying, is that torso. It's from the Retaliation Trooper with the single-piece lower legs that came with the parachute. Probably about the only good thing to come of that figure besides his head sculpt, thanks to his reduced articulation.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I wonder what it feels like to shoot guns in giant, oversized, rubber gloves? Many in this set know the answer.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I like the head, whether it's new or not.

The figure isn't awful but doesn't excite me. It's a decent mix of new and vintage but it's just not a sexy figure and of course not worth the insane price tag. A dollar general fig or mixed in with a vehicle or comic pack... sure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Best part about the figure is the harness...

New characters are all I care to see, and I'm not a huge fan of Eco-Force or whatever. I guess at worst, it'd be cool for Airtight to have a buddy? I'm considering Cleansweep (or Ozone? Wasn't he one?) just because he's a "new" character we haven't gotten yet in ME format, but I couldn't care less about that fucking Flint.

I'm betting it's Flint they show.

Somebody give this man a prize!!

wait.......they used "somewhat" similar parts to the one I made last year, they must have really liked it to copy me: Everybody bask in my awesomeness whatever:Ahhhh HT

:goodone:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Buuuulllllllsh!t!

Question: Will the 3 3/4-inch Eco Force/Warrior figures have a gimmick like neon color-changing plastic or water shooting weapons?
Answer: No, the 3 3/4-inch convention figures are modern military updates and not Environmental Warriors. The set features E.C.O. as an acronym for the Emergency Chemical Operations Force.

Unless of course they were being super technical and meant "no" to "neon color-changing plastic or water shooting weapons"...but then "modern military" these are not...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Buuuulllllllsh!t!
Question: Will the 3 3/4-inch Eco Force/Warrior figures have a gimmick like neon color-changing plastic or water shooting weapons?
Answer: No, the 3 3/4-inch convention figures are modern military updates and not Environmental Warriors. The set features E.C.O. as an acronym for the Emergency Chemical Operations Force.
Unless of course they were being super technical and meant "no" to "neon color-changing plastic or water shooting weapons"...but then "modern military" these are not...

That's exactly what they meant, the color-changing bit. Not "no" to neon. Everyone at HT was adamant that there'd be no neon, they just didn't read the question and answer as literally as the Club did.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, but then answered with "modern military"...which one?...which country is the gay modern military?...I guess I could see Japan going all bright and crazy with the colors...

Not that I EVER believed they'd not neon it up, but they kinda lied...SHOCKER!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, but then answered with "modern military"...which one?...which country is the gay modern military?...I guess I could see Japan going all bright and crazy with the colors...

Uh, did you see that vest!? :D MODERN! :whatever:

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia

Pshhh they're so modern that they make me feel like I'm making Confederate Soldiers!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
they showing another fig today?