Joe Con 2014

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I think Toy Fair comes first, so we could see something there, but we're more likely to see shit at JoeCon. Either way, after JoeCon we can expect to see nothing else because SDCC is a joke for the Joe brand.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think Toy Fair comes first, so we could see something there, but we're more likely to see shit at JoeCon. Either way, after JoeCon we can expect to see nothing else because SDCC is a joke for the Joe brand.

TF is a month away, that'll be the first we hear about potential Joe crap this year.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Well, the Club has announced that they're making another big reveal today. And what could anyone give two half-fucks about even less than the Lab Rat figure? Box art you say?

Sure, let's make a big reveal out of the goddamn box art! :whatever:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I just think they like wasting time every year fucking with their stupid registration software.

Speaking of, I just got an email from Target stating that they also were compromised not only of customer credit card info, but also personal contact info, such as home address, phone, email, etc.

Thankfully, the Club prepared me for this already 2 years ago so the Target thing is a moot point now.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
ZOMG! I want to pay for the platinum ticket so I can get a signed poster of that awesomeHand!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Well, the Club has announced that they're making another big reveal today. And what could anyone give two half-fucks about even less than the Lab Rat figure? Box art you say?

Sure, let's make a big reveal out of the goddamn box art! :whatever:

: GOODlaughingemoticonthatwedonthave:

Seriously, I think they enjoy the bad name they've gotten...what boobs...

So what's the next reveal?...foam insert? :rolleyes:

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Haha, I saw that. I was going to post something, but then figured, "fuck it, it's non-news, and nobody cares." :(

STOP BEING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE AND GIVE A SHIT, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

But no, I get you. I just figured I'd post something in case we get a random give-a-shit-person rolling through. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Soooooo glad this set is sh!t...

Bet the guys at HT are nutting all over their houses/moms basements about that lame a$$ figure :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
GODDAMMIT! Can they pick any shittier figures to start out showing? Hey, we want to build hype. Let's show the lamest troop-builders first so everyone's pissed right out the gate.