JOE CON FLORIDA 2011

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Zombie Viper: Toxo-Zombie is on my ARAH shortlist of figures to reacquire, so i'm down for this thing like an inmate on a fat girl at a conjugal visit.

Law and Order: Armybuilder fuck yea. Plus dogs for Cobra/Alt-WWII

Renegades i'm half and half on. Scarlett and Cobra Security: Good. The Rest: Eat a dick. Will grab that Storm Shadow though, as i like his ninjato. Of course these will be a box set, fucking watch.

Data-Viper: Not sure.

Kwinn: When Quinn the Eskimo gets here, everybody's gonna jump for joy. I actually like the figure, though i know dick about the character. Needs some better accessorizes though.

Lifeline: Accessories Goooood. Figure, Toss it.

Stalker: Yes, hell.

Zarana: I can probably find a use.

Hazard Viper: Still yes.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Zombie Viper: Toxo-Zombie is on my ARAH shortlist of figures to reacquire, so i'm down for this thing like an inmate on a fat girl at a conjugal visit.

Law and Order: Armybuilder fuck yea. Plus dogs for Cobra/Alt-WWII

Renegades i'm half and half on. Scarlett and Cobra Security: Good. The Rest: Eat a dick. Will grab that Storm Shadow though, as i like his ninjato. Of course these will be a box set, fucking watch.

Data-Viper: Not sure.

Kwinn: When Quinn the Eskimo gets here, everybody's gonna jump for joy. I actually like the figure, though i know dick about the character. Needs some better accessorizes though.

Lifeline: Accessories Goooood. Figure, Toss it.

Stalker: Yes, hell.

Zarana: I can probably find a use.

Hazard Viper: Still yes.

ill take your LL fig lol im with you on the renag figs most suck but they do have a few good ones.

http://gijoe.wikia.com/wiki/Kwinn

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNEPO1pgG2re8st6x1Z_d9jTTR_14g&cad=rja

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNF7raJ5LfK5afwm2n0S0Aki7AjYxA&cad=rja

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNE0v1g_BeF5N_0AujkOTZXfADVOKw&cad=rja

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ya knooow, he might be made to work as a Gurkha, too.

Firefly76

For the Emperor!
Mar 27, 2011
Black Mountain N.C.
Stalker...Meh. I still like mine better. Not digging the dreads and not too keen on the sweater being cammo.

Attachments

• stalker 001.jpg
    stalker 001.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 19

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You injecting your Stalker custom into the conversation. ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It follows the KISS principle, i will say that.

And i did that exact paint job to my SE's BDU trousers.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Over on the old board. I think i put pics up in one the albums here, too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
News is coming in from the G.I. Joe Club roundtable panel at JoeCon 2011.

* Doing a subscription based figure set much like Matty Collector.
* 6 month trial
* 2 figures per month
* If you subscribe you get a bonus figure
* 13 figures total with 6 month subscription
* All figures are carded
* Cancelled Nano-BAT from ROC and Quarell are first 2 figs
* O-Ring figures will be limited in the future the focus is with modern era

way too risky...i'll take my chances on ebay IF they make anything cool...the first two figs are an indication of crap

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
first, what the heck happened to the 7 packs they were talking about to "complete collections"

and secondly, i LOVE the Kwinn figure, but that head sucks a$$...looks nothing like comic Kwinn

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
first, what the heck happened to the 7 packs they were talking about to "complete collections"

and secondly, i LOVE the Kwinn figure, but that head sucks a$$...looks nothing like comic Kwinn

Needs to be more "fat ass".

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I actually probably wouldn't mind copying that Stalker, at least the body/head combo. Maybe if lightning strikes twice and i can find another SE.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah. I like that "Billy Dee Williams" Head better than dread head for Stalker. I like the web gear on the Hasbro figure though. I may change mine.

Yeah, i like that Jungle Duke harness, as well.

Think he needs a silenced/night scoped M16, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As long as it's not the stuff they showed at the con i'm cool with it.

Sell shit like that half-assed Desert Scorpion or Brazilian Joes like the MOTUC line, not the cool new shit.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
exactly....though if they were gonna do only cool ones, i'd be all over a guarantee...but knowing they plan to mix garbage like that neon BAT and Quarrel in there...heeeehhhhhhlllll, NO!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I almost want to say that the 25th continuation figures should be online and the Renegades/PoC (or Post-PoC?) stuff at retail.

Then again, there are quite a few fans of the '80s stuff here and i wouldn't want them to have to deal with the almost inevitable Mattle-like bullshit that always tags along with a site-only toy line.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna stick that on the To Do list. Midget i think it was suggested i need to do a team to go with '80s SE.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Wow, I am totally blown away by the detail on some of these figures.

Lifeline, Sci-Fi and Techno Viper are my top picks for the 25th line.

Renegade Scarlett looks great, as does Stalker (minus the dreads).

Am looking forward to "trying" to get a Starscream Skystriker.

Can you imagine Cobra Commander and Starscream (both via the voice of Chris Latta) having an argument while in combat? Hahahahaha!!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wonder which waves will get skipped here. I'm sure Hazard Viper will show, but then Zombie Viper wave will get skipped. Blah.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'm curious how these will be packaged per case. Also, is the line healthy enough to look that far into the future? It would be nice to see some of those down the road.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Uh, Lifeline has defib paddles. DEFIB PADDLES. Man, it was worth waiting 4 years from the start of the damn 25th line if it meant these later figures were going to be so badass. Holy Eff.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm curious how these will be packaged per case. Also, is the line healthy enough to look that far into the future? It would be nice to see some of those down the road.

The way PoC w.3-4 were stocked would make one think it wasn't.

Hell, Wally's for the most part have completely dumped the line.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So, the only way today would be better in JoeLand for me, is if I could score a carded DT and Claymore for less than $150 combined.

So far, today has been this:

• Blown away by Joes shown at JoeCon
• Scored a killer, near-mint HAVOC at WonderCon
• Saw a bunch of silly hot girls dressed up as silly hot things
• Saw Z in person. Yeah, you read that right. My head nearly exploded.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I mean if Xhairs is excited then things must be pretty decent. :D He's Hasbro's toughest critic.

I really like all the extras they give. To me that just about makes the figure worth it. I'm most excited about Law and Order I think. I like what they did with him and the dog. I'm not saying the others are less by any means but that one just has more use in my "verse". I see it says Renegades on the tag so I'm assuming that's why you ARAH lovers didn't get the original colors. I do hate the stupid blasters with the renegade figures though.