June banner theme - Movie scene recreation

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
my first ever entry will be cutting it close but I should have it done and pics taken and sent in by the 26th.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I'm going to try and get something up but having to do big boy things like painting rooms in my house this weekend so I might struggle

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
getting ready to send in my pic. It ended up being bigger than I planned but I think it turned out better than I thought it would.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Out of curiosity, is the screen shot going to be shown with the entry for comparison?

As long as one is sent to me it will be used in comparison. Good entries this round. Everyone did a really good job. Should have it set up later today.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
2 months notice and people still wait till the last minute to enter. may as well wait till the week before the months up to give us the theme for now on. damn slackers

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
ha... falcons been killing everyone lately. you haven't won a banner in a while.

I haven't been entering every single month though - I sat on the sidelines a few times.

Hopefully the weather improves so i can start doing outdoor setups again. Winter in the southern hemisphere officially starts on June 1st...