Marauder series 6 detailed pictures

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
You need one MP 40 per squad. I'm sure whoever asked for these probably has farb squads with everyone carrying them, though. :rolleyes:

Well I have an unarmed Japanese guy and since nobody makes Ariskas or type 100s I guess I'll sacrifice historical accuracy for old timey war movie stuff. I have an Afro German lieutenant who came with nothing but a hat and a holster (the useless black bastard) and a bunch of guys are armed with Berettas, which are cool actually but it took me ages to figure out what the hell they are and I'd rather just let the Afrika Korp guys keep those. The Hasbro MP40s that came with the Indiana Jones toys suck balls. I don't have many Strumgewehrs either. It'd be nice if I could find some Gewehr 41 or 43s. There is also a scale discrepancy between the 21st century mausers and the Unimax mausers (I think the Unimax ones are too small). I don't think any scoped rifles were ever made at that scale either. So yeah, I'm just going to deck out my Afro-German combat unit with MP40s.

Marauder_John

Enlisted
Jan 28, 2012
www.marauderinc.com
Hey!

Our "flat rate" shipping is ONLY $1.45 per order, no matter how large or where shipped. We have "value" complete sets for each series. So if you want a "one of everything" deal, just order a complete set for all 6 releases (the value price works out to about 55% to 65% of the weapon prices if purchased individually).

MJ

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
And there you go lance. Even less than we projected. Now quit debating and pull the trigger. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well I have an unarmed Japanese guy and since nobody makes Ariskas or type 100s I guess I'll sacrifice historical accuracy for old timey war movie stuff. I have an Afro German lieutenant who came with nothing but a hat and a holster (the useless black bastard) and a bunch of guys are armed with Berettas, which are cool actually but it took me ages to figure out what the hell they are and I'd rather just let the Afrika Korp guys keep those. The Hasbro MP40s that came with the Indiana Jones toys suck balls. I don't have many Strumgewehrs either. It'd be nice if I could find some Gewehr 41 or 43s. There is also a scale discrepancy between the 21st century mausers and the Unimax mausers (I think the Unimax ones are too small). I don't think any scoped rifles were ever made at that scale either. So yeah, I'm just going to deck out my Afro-German combat unit with MP40s.

Funny, I've got several Japanese small arms in 1:18. And I've got one of the Indy MP 40s (rider variant) and soft plastic aside it's more detailed than the Marauder one. (yeah, figure that one out).

Yes, at this point I'm taking the fact that other more worthy guns were skipped for one that has multiple versions from at least 4 manufacturers as a (ridiculous as it very much is) personal slight. :thumbsup:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry for the delay in the picture KT.

Talisman

They Call me Sonic.
Jun 15, 2012
MB, I hear that the FOS is compatible with ammo clips from the Recon and M14/SCAR-H from previous series. Can you test that for me?

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Thanks for the comparison shots. I guess the guns don't look as big as they looked in early pictures. They look right scale wise, makes me feel better.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just got today so I can finish up my revamped MAS3 team

Vector
M200
FOS
M240

That sniper rifle is so sweet. Nice detail on the rear little stand. Drilling the hole in the supressor was a must and you did.

FOS is awesome and great to have updated scopes and magnifiers. Do seem a little big, but what do I know, I never held one,.....yet. I'm use to bravo, bbi and 21rst sizing so that's my reference.

You guys that have handled these things. Who's closest to scale?

Anyways love what I got and they'll be displayed soon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The FOS is skirting VERY close to 1:15 scale in length. 21st et al tended to err on the small side.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, glad I got just one. Looks awesome but oversized and the figure I wanted to display with can't get it into a good shooting pose with the vest I chose. So I gave it to my new Beachead and it looks good.

Is the AKM scaled similar to the FOS?

The Vector looks hot though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I do believe the tacticool AK is on the large size as well.

Super V, bitches!

Oh, and let that be evidence to those that don't think we need that extra wrist articulation.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Agreed. Chk out Ship holding the Vector.

Last page of this thread shows M200, Vector & Delta Ops Sniper Rifle.

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showthread.php?t=680

That FOS is a sweet mold, but correct me if I'm wrong but it just ain't close to 1:18.

I'd buy them by the dozen if it were scaled right. Wonder what happened because most of their weapons seem right on.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The math I did had it a few fractions of an inch shy of 1:15.

Talisman

They Call me Sonic.
Jun 15, 2012
It'd be awesome if he used the existing G36/G36C as a base for a modular version. They seem to be fairly in-scale.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
99% of HT members swear they're perfect, scale and all. You guys are too picky.

99% of HT members though Renegades should have had a second season and that Retaliation will be good. Nobody's perfect. ;)

Nobody said they weren't good. Some things are just a little off scale. Not a big deal. They are still nice. Realistically, it's what? One or two people mentioning it? They are nice weapons and the attachments look good with them. Some things could have been scaled down a notch but it's not a deal breaker. The figures can't hold them in certain positions anyway.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I'm not going to go on any further about this, other than my joke comment...

I've already said plenty over on HT, and I'm tired of explaining shit. If you like MJ's stuff - great, buy it and use it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I don't go there so I was lost. My apologies. I guess I should leave the nest more often. :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I don't know what goes on there. I might go there once a week for a whole 30 seconds. That's usually painful enough. Emoticons!!! Use the damn emoticons!!!!! :D

I'm closing this thread and deleting it! That should make you guys feel like you are there!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The only time I go there is when I follow your guys links to some dumb sh!t they say or do...otherwise, it's too painful for me to weed thru their dribble...

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Sorry guys. I had just read and posted on that stupid ass thread AGAIN, before I posted here.

Troglodytes, I swear.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
It's a shame they can't seem to tell the difference between a customizer who values scale because it's a part of creating what you envision, and their own don't-give-a-fuck attitudes on scale because it's 'good enough'.

Not unexpected, mind you, considering who we're talking about... but still a damn shame.

Talisman

They Call me Sonic.
Jun 15, 2012
I'm really hoping they revisit some of the earlier releases in "Modular" form. Awesome as the Tactical AK is, I'd kill for a classic wood-and-steel 47/74 with hardpoints. Same for an M16 or their "Commando"/"Recon" (G36C/G36) rifles.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Could you guys imagine if I tried to join that place. Throwing names like Catfish for Snow Job. Would I get banned for changing a name and making fun of red & blue coats?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably. They don't like people telling them red and blue unifroms are not tactically sound in the post-line infantry (read: Modern) era.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
And the dumb-assery continues on HT! I'm really starting to believe some of them are actually stoopidid...

And yet I refuse to back down to any of their mentally challenged comments. So who's the stupid one again?

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I partially read through the thread. I don't get what's not to understand about scale? You measure the real weapon, do the math, bing bang boom, it's done. If it's oversized per the measurements for 1:18th, it's oversized. Doesn't matter if the figures themselves "look" right with it.

The weapons are the least negotiable part of scale. Humans vary by size. One AK or AR of the same type is going to be the same size no matter what.

Clearly none of them are modelers.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Clearly none of them are modelers.

Not just that, none of them seem to want to listen to reason at all. Daremo and Obi (and a few others...) are putting out clear reasons as to why and how they're out of scale (Obi your latest post about the baseball bat should have been the end all of arguments...but it won't be at all) but all everyone keeps saying is 'its good enough.'

To some, good enough isn't good enough.