Marvel Infinite 2014

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Anybody interested in Valkyrie? I'm loving the Viking look! Preordered one off of ebay...thought I was buying her,didn't read first,lol.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
She might be cool enough for me as is! I have a couple marvel figures already. Don't normally stray from the joe line tho.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna grab her if I see her on the peg. The hair piece isn't as good as it could have been, but it's probably a miracle we're getting Valkyrie at all.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I have yet to see the 4" line at all in retail anywhere around here. I thought the line was coming soon...had no idea they'd gone through 2 waves already!! I've looked everywhere from SW Mississippi to the Florida panhandle..not one place carrying this line. I thought joes where bad!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
^
I have yet to see the 4" line at all in retail anywhere around here. I thought the line was coming soon...had no idea they'd gone through 2 waves already!! I've looked everywhere from SW Mississippi to the Florida panhandle..not one place carrying this line. I thought joes where bad!

Right there with ya on that. Somehow my wife found one at Target, but they have no pegs for them. But she did run into one. Reaper guy. I wonder if it was a return.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Only place around here with them is a grocery store. Surprise, surprise, a name change failed to spark retailer interest. Who didn't see that coming?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Call me when it's good 'ol Hellfire Club White Queen, in all her Claremont and Byrne-designed kinkiness.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Damn! I wasn't aware of that character. Had to google her. I'd be up for a figure of her!!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Probably a good guess. Seems foolish not to release her since the tooling is done, and it seems lately that we're certain to get a 4" version of everyone shortly after the ML 6" version comes out (see cyclops, hyperion, red she-hulk, etc). But.... I doubt we'll get the S&M hellfire version anytime soon. I have a custom planned for that one, as well as a non-derpy punk storm.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
When a product hits the Asian market it generally means it's 2-3 weeks out from American shelves.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
This is driving me crazy. Answer is probably so simple I will feel dumb. What the heck does SHS stand for when Obi said SHS Spiderman somewhere here? At Joecustoms someone was talking about a SHS Silver Surfer too. Every google result yields those dumb Super Hero Squad toys.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't think that's gonna help. The plaits are good, but everything above those looks like I sculpted it.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The Google search snafu is because after wave one they renamed it to Marvel Legends Showdown.

Oh reports on the interwebs say that BBTS is shipping their pre-orders of wave 3!

I got tracking on mine! The one I preordered on ebay nothing...

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Got mine! She's one big bitch!

Well,this is disappointing:( idk anything about the character tho. I "assumed" she'd be 3&3/4" -4" but she's a beast! I also assumed she was a Viking,not an Amazon! Lol. Her articulation is off the chain tho! Oh well...

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^

Took another pic of her,added my favorite marvel figure.:D she's huge man! She could've been awesome if she was normal sized. It's like I bought a 6" figure! Definetly not a keeper .

Head swaps..

Jealousy has a name,and it's lady jaye,lol.

Surprisingly the hair is so flexible it doesn't interfere with articulation all that much. The whole figure has a cheep rubbery feel to it,especially the sword. It's like a stick of yipes stripes or big red chewing gum,lol . Smh

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I'm not keeping her. No point in potentially damaging the figure. ..I like the hair in the face look tho :D thank god a bombstrike is coming out,so we won't have to see a dozen customs of this head w/a hair cut.lol .speaking of that,I can't wait to see the top heavy monstrosities that'll be "better then the club's" version that are coming to another site soon. haha!