Marvel: Phase Three

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think I liked the Ultron drone look more than Ultron.

Maybe they'll have to go to Wakanda to get Caps shield fixed. :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So who the hell is Andy Serkis playing? He'd make a halfway decent Logan, to be honest. (It's not him, but who he reminded me of with the 'stacheless beard.)

That Hulkbuster armor is all sorts of badass. I can't wait for A2.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Rumors flying are he's playing Dr. Klaw. He looks a lot like the animated series version, so there's that.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Don't forget we have a person who can completely mind fuck you with her powers...so until I see it in screen, I won't believe that Caps shield is damaged. It took a hit from a demi-god and kept on ticking.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gah, 7 months! Ultron is gonna fuck shit up and it makes me sad we're probably not gonna get an awesome 4" figure.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Works fine on my iPad. Looks pretty awesome!!!

So for the uninitiated, what's the deal with Iron Man vs. Hulk?

Could be simple, we have not seen them fight yet. lol.

In The New Avengers anime, Hulk totally loses it fighting Ultron, rage takes over and the avengers must battle him. Same occurs in Ultimate Avengers anime's final battles against different villains. I guess it's either that, or just squabbles like in the first Avenger's movie.

I also think it could be the beginning of the build up of The Avengers launching him into space.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
So who the hell is Andy Serkis playing? He'd make a halfway decent Logan, to be honest. (It's not him, but who he reminded me of with the 'stacheless beard.)

That Hulkbuster armor is all sorts of badass. I can't wait for A2.

Don't forget we have a person who can completely mind fuck you with her powers...so until I see it in screen, I won't believe that Caps shield is damaged. It took a hit from a demi-god and kept on ticking.

This helps answer both your queries...although, dd's isn't so much a question.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etLx-lOeX9E[/ame]

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
They've never said no...but they've never rumored it either. He might be a phase 4 movie at this point. Phase 3 is pretty much full.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
What would be cool to me is seeing BP's tribe and his dad as the BP, Ultron kills his dad while taking the metal putting BP on the throne. Ultron leaves cause mission is accomplished, end of Wakanda cameo. Would be a killer rise of the BP cameo. He doesnt need to instantly be an Avenger, just a tease of things to come.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Does anyone else think that Phase 3 looks like it'll be Civil War, and Maybe that July 8th 2016 Marvel movie will be Planet Hulk where Tony get's Hulk tricked into a ship, and shot to Sakarr to get him out of the way of the registration act?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I hope not. Marvel has better storylines to mine than those two, and Civil War in particular doesn't make much sense (as written) in the Cinematic Universe. (Which is not to say that it made much sense in the comic one, either)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I hope they don't waste time with Civil War, but they very well could.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Berrydick Cuddlepants? He's overexposed about as much as Hiddleston.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Civil Wars sounds good at first, But in the Cinematic worlds, there are only a dozen or so "known" superheros" So the story doesn't really make sense without the X men & there storyline.

I think we will see Thanos as a regular Cinematic movie villian, But in the end they need to create their own story.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Captain America 3: Civil War - May 6, 2016
Doctor Strange - November 4, 2016
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - May 5, 2017
THOR 3: Ragnarok - July 28, 2017
Black Panther - November 3, 2017
Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018
The Inhumans - November 2, 2018
Avengers Infinity War Part 1 - May 4, 2018
Avengers Infinity War Part 2 - May 3, 2019

Its going to be a few good years.

Last edited:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011

Fred Broca

Enlisted
Jun 2, 2012
The Empyrean
Marvel Casts Chadwick Boseman as 'Black Panther' - Hollywood Reporter

Chadwick Boseman will be Marvel Studios' first solo lead of color, with the news that he will take the title role in the newly announced Black Panther movie, one of several new titles revealed at this morning’s Marvel Studios event at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles.

Boseman will play T’Challa, the head of the fictional African nation of Wakanda, in the movie, which is scheduled to be released Nov. 3, 2017. The Black Panther — created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby — was a long-serving member of the Avengers who also enjoyed multiple critically acclaimed solo runs throughout his 48-year history.

Boseman is best known for his roles in 42 and Get On Up, playing Jackie Robinson and James Brown, respectively. He's repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency, Management 360 and Ziffren Brittenham.
While no other information about the project was released at the event, the studio reveal show concept art for the character, shared on Twitter by Marvel’s Ryan Penagos.

The character will debut in 2016's third Captain America movie, according to Feige, which has been given the title Captain America: Civil War.

Last edited: