My Customs

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Been more of a lurker here, in truth I'm not much of a talker, but I figured I'd change that by posting some of my junk here.

heres a few recent ones I've done.

Nemesis Enforcer

An attempt to make him larger, beefier and more toon accurate then the one Hasbro gave us.

MU Wonderman torso, hand, upper legs
25th NE head, web gear, lower legsm gauntlets (dremmled and hollowed)
Ret, RB arms
styrene straps and pouches cut from Shadow Traker vest
Tomax knee bad dremelled for the crotch piece

n by mswi, on Flickr

n0 by mswi, on Flickr

n1 by mswi, on Flickr

n3 by mswi, on Flickr

n4 by mswi, on Flickr

n5 by mswi, on Flickr

Last edited:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
A Unproduced ninja commando Storm Shadow, have plans to finish all the Unproduced Ninja Commandos.

ss by mswi, on Flickr

And a v3 Metal Head painted in IG colors from one of the con sets. still need to figure some kind of missile launcher for him

mh by mswi, on Flickr

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 5
  • mh.jpg
    mh.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Sonic Fighters Pysche-Out, did this one long ago, only reposting because I think its my favorite custom I've done to date,

p by mswi, on Flickr

p0 by mswi, on Flickr

p1 by mswi, on Flickr

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
It's good to see your stuff posted here, Mike! I know Eddie, MW, MR and myself love us some ARAH accurate customs.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Asshole. Making a badass custom out of what I consider to be one of the stupidest characters ever. Great job though! Prick.

awesome! this has got to be one of the best compliments I've ever received!!:pirate:

thanks guys

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
Mike does some of the cleanest customs out there... his work SHOULD be shown on EVERY custom forum... but then, if he posted everywhere he wouldn't have enough time to make kick ass creations. Good to see ya here brutha!

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Haven;t had much jump lately when it comes to making customs, I'm slowly picking away at a few Wips so hopefully something new soon,

d by mswi, on Flickr

d0 by mswi, on Flickr

d1 by mswi, on Flickr

undertow3 by mswi, on Flickr

undertow by mswi, on Flickr

i by mswi, on Flickr

10 by mswi, on Flickr

NIGHT VIPER by mswi, on Flickr

NIGHT VIPER 7 by mswi, on Flickr

NIGHT VIPER 6 by mswi, on Flickr

HELI VIPER by mswi, on Flickr

b by mswi, on Flickr

W1 by mswi, on Flickr

W by mswi, on Flickr

o main by mswi, on Flickr

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I missed those too...all are crazy awesome!...I REALLY like that D6, you did an amazing job on him...I'm with MW too, that Iron Klaw looks great!

What did you use as a base for the Toxoviper?

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
thanks gents, Eddie the base was Airtight with, Arctic fig gloves with some sculpting, and resolute SS lower legs with some sculpting

o2 by mswi, on Flickr

o3 by mswi, on Flickr

things have been pretty quite for me lately but I got a few wips on the go. Kinda stuck on a good head for Steam-Roller....any ideas??

wip by mswi, on Flickr

wip1 by mswi, on Flickr

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Very creative and artistic. Nice work.

Although the night viper looks cool, cobra engineers need to just buy some good olde regular nightvision. Dude might bump into something with the telescope.:thumbsup:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I just used the alternate ROC Zartan disguise, with the hat attached, but what you're using already looks better.

Not sure how I missed your other customs lately, but that Deep Six is badass.

Welcome over man, I hadn't seen you post here yet and like I said, don't know how I missed you. I don't post anymore really over at HT and had been missing your work.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow, yer a brave man using yellow as a base for dark top on that Toxoviper...I woulda though a techno viper as a base...but seeing him un-geared, AT definitely is the better base figure...

Who's the camo guy next to CC?...he looks cool

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I just used the alternate ROC Zartan disguise, with the hat attached, but what you're using already looks better.

Not sure how I missed your other customs lately, but that Deep Six is badass.

Welcome over man, I hadn't seen you post here yet and like I said, don't know how I missed you. I don't post anymore really over at HT and had been missing your work.

Thanks. It's nice to see the old ht guys here. Ht has not been the same in years. Took me awhile but I'm Canadian and a slow learner

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Wow, yer a brave man using yellow as a base for dark top on that Toxoviper...I woulda though a techno viper as a base...but seeing him un-geared, AT definitely is the better base figure...

Who's the camo guy next to CC?...he looks cool[

He's my attempt at 94 ? Duke. Colors way off so he might end up on the scrap heap

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Flint needs some gear though, any ideas?

I think the colors off on my 94? Duke attempt, may send him back into the pile of fodder

d by mswi, on Flickr

d0 by mswi, on Flickr

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I think you did an awesome job on all of them!

I think Duke looks great, but if you're not happy with him, I know you'll end up redoing him. I'm the same way.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dig Toolbooth, but my fave is Duke...I'd buy the sh!t out of that figure if he was at retail...VERY cool looking

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I'd love a parts breakdown for the Neo-Vipers.

Nothing fancy yet. Just green shirt torso retaliation trooper arms, resolute trooper upper legs and viper boots. Working on all the straps and pouches as well as the armor right now

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Finished Neo-Vipers

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 29
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 9
  • n2.jpg