new PTE items!!!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
oh please, who honestly thought for more than five minutes that a true A-10 was going to be made? the 1/18 hobby is all but dead and I say that only because BBI has made some recent re-releases (I think, not sure though).

Looks like it's going to be another Joe and PTE heavy Christmas for me.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
But that's a good combo lance. Joe figures have good articulation and PTE vehicles are what Hasbro won't give us. Win/win in my eyes.

Medd, sounds like the wife has used code for "they are already bought, don't think about it" :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That A 10 would probably be about $500 considering what they are trying to get for a helicopter. How long ago was that prototype?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
the 21st one woulda been reasonable...but yeah, the SW version woulda been as bad as the new MH-60, but much much worse

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
ahhh, good times... :(

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
But that's a good combo lance. Joe figures have good articulation and PTE vehicles are what Hasbro won't give us. Win/win in my eyes.

Medd, sounds like the wife has used code for "they are already bought, don't think about it" :D

I didn't say those two were bad (although I would appreciate it if I could at least find ONE god damn boat where the forward machine gun was mangled to shreds. fucking PTE needs to get their shit together) but I'd appreciate it if there were companies making things from different eras. We never did get a 1/18 King Tiger, or a T-34 or any Cold war era USSR tanks.

No. all we have now is modern stuff by either PTE (which will likely come out of the package broke or with mangled machine guns) or FOV who doesn't make Humvees and I already got an Abrams and Bradley. GI Joe is all right and all, but honestly it's not like they're making a proper night raven or a Mauler and/or Mobat MK II.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Well I checked out my Big Lots tonight.
Nothing new that I want. (drone & tan towers)
They did have 3 battlefield buildings for $34(last year's price $30).

Anyone want them?
I want some bunkers! How much are those going for?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Has anybody seen the PTE black hawk yet? how much is it? and do GI Joe figures fit in it easily?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not this year.

Cheaper than if Hasbro made it.

Yes.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
cool, what about that Chinese rocket attack copter without the rickets? GI Joes fit in that just fine too right? I ask mainly because It's kind of hard to get some of the 25th Ann. and ROC figures into the PTE Humvee (POC and 30th figures fit just fine though) and both Helicopters seem to lack room is all.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
there should be plenty of room with the z-9, I think jcpenny has them online. I bought 4 of them when they went on clearance(late dec.) for $10