new PTE items!!!

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Sticker says $39.99.

Big Lots had the A-10 last year. At least my BL did.

SHWEET! BTW you are the only person I know of that got the A-10 at your local bl, people have been trying to get but haven't found anywhere to get them priced reasonably. I wouldn't mind getting 2 of them. I would love it though if they made that hangar that they show the A-10 under on the back of the box.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Ya know, it's too bad BBTS doesn't carry this stuff. They would probably be able to sell a shipping container's amount no problemo.

That may actually be a good idea! Maybe if we got a ton of people to email them?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I didn't see your post Goldbug. That's awesome your BL had them. Mine just had the usual suspects but I can always use Humvees.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
SHWEET! BTW you are the only person I know of that got the A-10 at your local bl, people have been trying to get but haven't found anywhere to get them priced reasonably. I wouldn't mind getting 2 of them. I would love it though if they made that hangar that they show the A-10 under on the back of the box.

All the PTE sells out there. They never have anything left for clearance time.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
All the PTE sells out there. They never have anything left for clearance time.

Big lots clearances the stuff? I guess thats what I get for raiding the place for this stuff.

BTW anybody on the tank(I can't stand that place!!!) want to tell them that the base transportation a year or two ago but never made it to the states. It was between the su-27 wave and this new one and nothing else new came out then.

genkhrylov

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
I have a J-10 ordered so will post pics when it comes if anyone wants to see pics before they decide whether to order or not... personally i like the pte offerings, love my su-27s! and the type 98s for that matter. all great as are, for repaints and also customs.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I would LOVE to see the pics when you get it in! Who did you order the j-10 from? Also, where are you located?

genkhrylov

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Im in london at the moment, i ordered from www.toysnfun.co.uk. Ill post alot of pics when it arrives. just let me know then if there is anything in particular you want pics of.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Is PTE/World Peacekeepers and American company? I'm just wondering since these are popping up in the UK first. I don't know if I have the patience to wait for them to show up at Big Lots.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
So who are the "bad guys" in the cartoon - on peacekeepers.net that is. They look a little like Mini-gun Destro and a Terminator. Interesting...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
just let me know then if there is anything in particular you want pics of.

pics of it next to some G.I.JOEs (if you collect them) and next to some other true1:18th vehicles would be nice...specifically a Humvee if you have one as its the most true 1:18th scaled vehicle PTE makes

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
i tried to order this from them like 7 months ago and they said they didnt ship to the US.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Is PTE/World Peacekeepers and American company? I'm just wondering since these are popping up in the UK first. I don't know if I have the patience to wait for them to show up at Big Lots.

Chinese.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Who else but a Chinese company would do the Type 98, Type 92, J-10, J-11A and a Z-9?

genkhrylov

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
i tried to order this from them like 7 months ago and they said they didnt ship to the US.

it, along with the new pte stuff, should be at www.mklmodels.co.uk soon. the next shipment of the new items into the uk is supposed to be next weds-ish arrival. mkl ship all over. i would guess theyll have the items added to their peacekeepers inventory soon.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
At one point, I believe JSI or BBI was developing an SU-27.

Ah well, the PTE one isn't too bad.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
it was JSI and at one point they said they weren't gonna release it in the states but now i doubt it will see the light of day just like the F-15 they were gonna release.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
it, along with the new pte stuff, should be at www.mklmodels.co.uk soon. the next shipment of the new items into the uk is supposed to be next weds-ish arrival. mkl ship all over. i would guess theyll have the items added to their peacekeepers inventory soon.

i really hope this comes to the US this year, i want that trailer dammit!

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
you weren't the only one. that thing looks bad ass. they need to just release it. i mean how many repaints are they gonna do before they put out something new?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
JSI was gonna release a J-11BS, not a Su-27. They are different. ;)

Screw the F-15, i want something non-American.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
JSI was gonna release a J-11BS, not a Su-27. They are different. ;)

Screw the F-15, i want something non-American.

Was the f-15 going to be the israeli paint scheme, or was it the aggressors, I forgot. By "different" you mean the same but with different avionics and chinese people sayingthat it was their own design and that they did not base it off the su-27, if so then yes, it is different :) Now JSI, BRING ON THE SU-27 OR J-11!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's the difference between a Eurcopter Daulphin, a HH-65 Dolphin and the Z-9. Brothers from the same mother.
Doesn't matter, though. It's not like the Russians came up with jet technology themselves in the first place.

They painted the F-15 mock up to represent an IAF F-15I Ra'am just so it would stand out. They never stated they intended to make that the Ra'am. Let's face facts that USAF paint schemes these days are pretty fucking boring.

IF the 15 were to be made i'm 99% sure it would be released in an American F-15E livery.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011

Is that vehicle even something that is used by present-day military? It looks WWII-ish.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's a Jeep. They stopped using it back when Joes still sold.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
See, that's what I thought. It's fine if they want to release older vehicles, I just don't understand why they release it with modern troops and weapons.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's still a useful vehicle. Not every nation can afford to completely redesign their utility vehicles every couple of decades. :D

Hell, we can't, anymore.

Come to think of it, none of the 1:18 out there are bleeding edge new. The OH-58D and MH-6 are pretty current, as is Unimax's Abrams, but Bbi's is Gulf War, and there isn't any super current Hummer, either. The Apache is an Alpha model and the Army hasn't used them in years, and i'm pretty sure the Blackhawk is an early model, too.

Last edited:

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
You also have to consider the M1 Abrams is a 30 yr old design, as is the Bradley and Humvee. The Kiowa is even older and so is the Littlebird(Vietnam). There really isn't anything cutting edge out there. I would love to have an MRAP or something like that. I suppose with a LOT of work, the POC Vamp could be customized to resemble and MRAP.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I think I'd like to have that jeep. It'd go well with 3rd world militants supplied by Cobra.