new PTE items!!!

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
New here, so I figured why not join with a bang!

I was quite surprised when I saw they are now making a chengdu J-10. With a little work that could be a good little eurofighter typhoon.

http://www.peterkin.co.uk/Store/Product/7265.aspx
http://www.peterkin.co.uk/Store/Product/7274.aspx
http://www.peterkin.co.uk/Store/Product/7272.aspx

Heres one they started maming a ear or two ago but not many people probably know of it:
http://www.peterkin.co.uk/Store/Product/7268.aspx

Also, Anybody in Canada know where you can get the SU-27s? My father is going up there in about a week and a half(Montreal and Quebec I believe) and so if I can get the info I'll get myself a squadron started of them. Hopefully though, since they are in Canada they will come down to big lots down here in the states, along with everything else I posted here.

Reactions: MAJOR BLOOD

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Now that's how you make an entrance! Welcome aboard and thanks for the info! Nice to see some new stuff. Hopefully Big Lots will see some of them and they won't stay out of the states. I guess while I'm in Toronto next weekend I'll have to look around and see if there is any SU-27's.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Now that's how you make an entrance! Welcome aboard and thanks for the info! Nice to see some new stuff. Hopefully Big Lots will see some of them and they won't stay out of the states. I guess while I'm in Toronto next weekend I'll have to look around and see if there is any SU-27's.

You forgot the red carpet! I'm leaving :) Anyway, Toronto is where he's going, I knew quebec didn't sound right. Save me some SU-27's if you come acroos any, I'm trying to get about a dozen of them(my wallets gonna hurt from that one), Damn the sukhoi design bureau!!!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
We're too cheap for red carpets. How about some cheap booze? I didn't even think of looking for stuff like that while I'm there. Glad you made the post. So these items are new? Don't they ever update their website?

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Thanks WW and welcome. :)

The base and defensive unit look extremely useful for our dio guys here.

Hard to judge the size of the J-10 fighter, but would most certainly make a great Cobra jet to oppose the Skystryker.

Ignorant Blanket loses sleep at night over that jeep. There were pics of it on the back of some boxes, but could never find it. Now that I have a halftrack, I'd also like to get one.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Don't offer him that. He may never log on again!

Maybe we should news this information? It's kind of important. New to me at least.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
We're too cheap for red carpets. How about some cheap booze? I didn't even think of looking for stuff like that while I'm there. Glad you made the post. So these items are new? Don't they ever update their website?

The J-10 and ww2 german-like concrete bunker as well as the defnse unit are all new. The m&c toys website has been the same for like 6 or 7 years so it is useless. The justice red division pte unit does have some goodies in it(They have the J-11 AKA chinese reverse engineered su-27 with a chinese pilot,same as reg. su-27 but the pilot looks like it may be a better mold, and looks bad ass with the chinese flight suit, they also have a cool new patrol boat listed like 9 months ago, but I've never seen it or heard of it anywhere else)

This is the old site:
http://www.powerteamfigures.com/

The justice red division site:
http://www.worldpeacekeepers.net/

The J-11 A.K.A. su-27:
http://www.worldpeacekeepers.net/P4-81401.html

The chinese patrol boat(I like this alot too!):
http://www.worldpeacekeepers.net/P4-81419.html

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Looks like a fishing boat. Would be great for a recreational watercraft. Maybe even a boarding craft for unknown vessels.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Looks like a fishing boat. Would be great for a recreational watercraft. Maybe even a boarding craft for unknown vessels.

Or an extraction boat(or the other navy seal boats they make, having a complete brain fart of what the official designations are), a life boat for a ship. I've got a guy who was spec ops(he was in the unit that did th bin laden mission and is friends with the guy who took the shot believe it or not, also it was not navy seals as publicly said, seals assisted in the op, but were not the main force) so I could ask him what the military uses of a boat like this would be, he would know, becuase I'm sure we use something like this in our armed forces.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I would like to see what applications the boat has in real world. Maybe a coast guard boat too.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Welcome, WW. And I hope they sell the J-10 here. Would make a nice Cobra jet.

The sukhoi is still the tits IMO, but I would definately get a few of the and airbrush em up blue. I would definately convert one to a eurofighter typhoon(A slightly bastardized, nothing to complex) too, its too simple to not, just change the canards to have them angled downwards and add a few details, then airbrush raf colors and some waterslide 1/32 eurofighter decals, and boom your good to go!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Sad when PTE is making better vehicles than Hasbro.

Yea but they have been making some better stuff for a while now. Simple, realistic vehicles with good ol' fashioned lead. :D
whats really sad is we can't buy them in the states :(

That is the problem with some items. I'd like to see better distribution or be able to get cases somehow.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Welcome aboard. I too am keeping my fingers crossed for those new dio base sets. I missed out on the old ones. i wont miss out on these hopefully. this past christmas my big lots got an entire aisle full of PTE. Hopefully it happens again.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
That is the problem with some items. I'd like to see better distribution or be able to get cases somehow.

TRUST ME, I'm trying my best to do that. I started off by asking marauder, and he can't because of the quantity that pte requires to be ordered would just swamp them. They would need to buy a shipping container to send it out here and they basically don't have the resources(which is why tey never made the blue a-10). I've currently got a guy in the U.K. who may be able to sign up with this peterkin company, therefore allowing us to purchase these items. I've tried a few other options, but no luck. It may be worth having a bunch of people email or letter big lots about this stuff. One more season of F-18 at the most, I've got a bunch of them.

Funny thing too, day before yesterday I had a dream I walked into a big lots and they had piles of the J-10's and su-27's. I'm talking like 30 to 40 of each. They just lined the top of the shelf/isle things. Then I woke up :(
Then I go to one of the forums that night and the first stuff is trickling out to big lots.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Welcome aboard. I too am keeping my fingers crossed for those new dio base sets. I missed out on the old ones. i wont miss out on these hopefully. this past christmas my big lots got an entire aisle full of PTE. Hopefully it happens again.

They WILL have the old playsets at big lots this year. They've been spotted in CA.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
holy shit! now that's how it's done son! Hasbro needs to take some serious notes and get G.I. Joe back on the shelves!

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Hell yeah, thankyou sir. That is some serious great news, Every time I look at alot of the great dios here and see them, i get jealous as hell.

No problem. I have to get two or three of the grey buildings for some dios too. I already have 2 of the bombed house so I'm covered on those, but I missed out at christmas when they had the grey one with the little bird. I did get 4 blackhawks at $10:eek: and 3 f-18's at $15 and 3 of the bridge sets for $15 so I'm not gonna complain about it.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
Ignorant Blanket loses sleep at night over that jeep. There were pics of it on the back of some boxes, but could never find it. Now that I have a halftrack, I'd also like to get one.

i just want that trailer. i have been working on some stuff to go with my dads 1:1 scale jeeps and trailers.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
TRUST ME, I'm trying my best to do that. I started off by asking marauder, and he can't because of the quantity that pte requires to be ordered would just swamp them. They would need to buy a shipping container to send it out here and they basically don't have the resources(which is why tey never made the blue a-10). I've currently got a guy in the U.K. who may be able to sign up with this peterkin company, therefore allowing us to purchase these items. I've tried a few other options, but no luck. It may be worth having a bunch of people email or letter big lots about this stuff. One more season of F-18 at the most, I've got a bunch of them.

Funny thing too, day before yesterday I had a dream I walked into a big lots and they had piles of the J-10's and su-27's. I'm talking like 30 to 40 of each. They just lined the top of the shelf/isle things. Then I woke up :(
Then I go to one of the forums that night and the first stuff is trickling out to big lots.

No don't make the deal with the U.K. guy! You know how much shipping would be?! Not to mention U.K. inflated prices!
I tried to get the SU-27 from the U.K. but the prices were outrageous.
So I got one in trade from Canada.
You have to go to...
Hart store
It is too bad we don't get any of the Chinese stuff. I would have liked a few figures.
Big Lots is the only option besides JC Penney online.
The individual Big Lots stores don't have any say in what they get. The only thing I want this year is the FAV. That's because I doubt we will get any of the new cool stuff. :(

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
cool new stuff in there...Ricks gonna get some good use outta the walls if ever finds 'em...

personally, i like that little boat...i could see Zartan and a hostage/rape victim in it

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
No problem. I have to get two or three of the grey buildings for some dios too. I already have 2 of the bombed house so I'm covered on those, but I missed out at christmas when they had the grey one with the little bird. I did get 4 blackhawks at $10:eek: and 3 f-18's at $15 and 3 of the bridge sets for $15 so I'm not gonna complain about it.

2 buildings and Blackhawks for $10!!!!! :eek:

I have to drive an hour to the nearest big lots, but planning on going more often this year. Both my boys and I want the building for sure!!! :D I passed on them last year as the boys were with me. I have been able to get them Christmas presents right under their noses before, but those boxes were HUGE! :p

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty even money we see the earth works here in the States, not so confident on the Jian Shi. Really can't say WHY the J-11A didn't get here other than maybe size.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Pretty even money we see the earth works here in the States, not so confident on the Jian Shi. Really can't say WHY the J-11A didn't get here other than maybe size.
I personally do think we will be getting the J-10 here, if not this year then next year(but don't quote me here). As for the 27, I don't know why we wouldn't have gotten it. TRU had the A-10 a few years back, and thay was in an even bigger box than the f-18or the sukhoi. Maybe its just a recognition thing here, as more epeople would know an F-18 compared to an awesome amzingly tubular su-27(BTW any news on jsi's shenyang?!?!?!). Although since they have the SU-27's in Canda, and the CAF uses f-18's. I guess its just because the chinese hate us.:rolleyes:

No don't make the deal with the U.K. guy! You know how much shipping would be?! Not to mention U.K. inflated prices!
I tried to get the SU-27 from the U.K. but the prices were outrageous.
So I got one in trade from Canada.
You have to go to...
Hart store
It is too bad we don't get any of the Chinese stuff. I would have liked a few figures.
Big Lots is the only option besides JC Penney online.
The individual Big Lots stores don't have any say in what they get. The only thing I want this year is the FAV. That's because I doubt we will get any of the new cool stuff. :(

Shipping would make them around $120 so they would not be cheap(now thats what I call dedication :D ). I was kind of using that as a last resort. How much were they at HARTS? I may have to call them up and have them order some for me, and my dad can pick them up and send them out here. THANK YOU so much for this info, that was exactly what I needed(you can disregard the pm I sent on btfb about these). Hopefully I can get a hold of the chinese tank(the T-72 looking one...hint,hint) and the little truck they made, because I went to like 5 different big lots last year and didn't have luck with those or the bridges(until jcpenny's awesome sale).

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, the Type 92 IFV and Type 98 MBT are pure Chinese. The Z-9 could easily pass for it's forefather the Eurocopter Dauphin or it's American cousin the HH-65.

Then again, the Z-9 didn't come with any of it's armaments, so i guess all we can say when it comes to BL and what PTE items they get, and what accessories they will or won't come with is just "we'll see".

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I want those base sets. Hot damn.

The guy I was talking to in europe could be a distributor of these to us. I'll let you know when he gets word on these ;) They would be around rretail price

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
shipping usually becomes the problem...its just not worth it when you know you could get it for so much cheaper typically...

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I personally do think we will be getting the J-10 here, if not this year then next year(but don't quote me here). As for the 27, I don't know why we wouldn't have gotten it. TRU had the A-10 a few years back, and thay was in an even bigger box than the f-18or the sukhoi. Maybe its just a recognition thing here, as more epeople would know an F-18 compared to an awesome amzingly tubular su-27(BTW any news on jsi's shenyang?!?!?!). Although since they have the SU-27's in Canda, and the CAF uses f-18's. I guess its just because the chinese hate us.:rolleyes:

Shipping would make them around $120 so they would not be cheap(now thats what I call dedication :D ). I was kind of using that as a last resort. How much were they at HARTS? I may have to call them up and have them order some for me, and my dad can pick them up and send them out here. THANK YOU so much for this info, that was exactly what I needed(you can disregard the pm I sent on btfb about these). Hopefully I can get a hold of the chinese tank(the T-72 looking one...hint,hint) and the little truck they made, because I went to like 5 different big lots last year and didn't have luck with those or the bridges(until jcpenny's awesome sale).

Sticker says $39.99.

Big Lots had the A-10 last year. At least my BL did.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Ya know, it's too bad BBTS doesn't carry this stuff. They would probably be able to sell a shipping container's amount no problemo.