October banner theme - Night Moves

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Since it's the month of Halloween the theme will be at night. No photoshop. Moonlight or a streetlight is ok to use. There must be a strong presence of it being night though. This one should be somewhat challenging just because of the lighting.

*UPDATE*: Please send me the images for any entries. We will be doing a "blind voting" this time to give it a trial run. If it works out, this will be the standard. Make sure the entry is hosted. If not make sure the dimensions are correct and I will host it. Dimensions are 920x322.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I may be able to come up with sooooomething. *wonders if I have anything to make it scary*

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I think this is one for me if my iPhone will let me upload the picture...

Make sure you get the dimensions correct. From here on out pictures need to be 920x322. If it's off a little bit it can be fixed but there won't be any editing meaning that the picture will not qualify if it's not correct. Also, the image should be hosted on a photobucket account. I can put it on mine if necessary so that's not as big of an issue. The dimensions are important though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Only if the figure you shoot has points all her own sitting way up high.

May give this one a shot.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Also has a added Bonus this month, the winner will receive this prize donated by Footloose:

Stipulation:

If Footloose wins, the Prize will be carried over to next month and Footloose will receive a prize TBD.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Here's what we'll do for this month. Whoever is doing a submission send me the picture (hosted) and I'll make a thread at the end of the month. It will have all the entries but nobody will see them before that.

Anyone oppose that? It will be a trial run. When sending the image title the PM as "October Banner submission". The 26th will be the last day to send an image.

Make sure the image is the proper size please. Any entries that are not will get a PM back asking it be corrected. If you don't have a place to host then I can add it to my photobucket if necessary. The dimensions are important though.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Here's what we'll do for this month. Whoever is doing a submission send me the picture (hosted) and I'll make a thread at the end of the month. It will have all the entries but nobody will see them before that.

Sounds good.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Anyone oppose that? It will be a trial run. When sending the image title the PM as "October Banner submission". The 26th will be the last day to send an image.

Make sure the image is the proper size please. Any entries that are not will get a PM back asking it be corrected. If you don't have a place to host then I can add it to my photobucket if necessary. The dimensions are important though.

Bump!

I personally like the current set up where u create your old thread. I think it helps build excitement. However people shown enough interest to change it up so we'll see how it goes.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Also has a added Bonus this month, the winner will receive this prize donated by Footloose:

Stipulation:

If Footloose wins, the Prize will be carried over to next month and Footloose will receive a prize TBD.

Also another Bump for the special Prize this month!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Bump!

I personally like the current set up where u create your old thread. I think it helps build excitement. However people shown enough interest to change it up so we'll see how it goes.

I could possibly just do threads numbered with individual entries too. I'll debate which way to approach it.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I think having blind entries works out better all around. Granted, some people will know who did what, but it will make things a little more fair by having things anonymous till the end.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I think having blind entries works out better all around. Granted, some people will know who did what, but it will make things a little more fair by having things anonymous till the end.

Yea it won't be very difficult to figure out who the picture will belong to. Everyone tends to have their own style lol.

I honestly don't believe that anybody ever wins based on popularity. I do think that we have had banners when some photos fit the theme better than the winners but I don't think people vote on who they like more since the votes are hidden anyway.

It's something new to try though. We'll see how it goes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Well, when we send our pics to MB, he can post them here blindly...we'll all at least see them priar to voting to help remind us...

Though I am a fan of completely blind...regardless of how it goes down, I'll be voluntarily doing it that way from now on...

another bonus to doing it blind...if no one can see the other entries, maybe there will be more contestants...since no one will be intimidated by perceived superior entries...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This month we'll try it by just doing one thread around the 27th with all the entries. We'll see how it goes. If not well then we'll do where I post each entry just as numbers so people can see them throughout the month.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
OK - what does "hosted" mean? No clue if I will ever be good enough to enter the banner contest, but better learn the lingo...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Just means to have it on a photobucket or some other place so you can copy the IMG code to send me.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
another bonus to doing it blind...if no one can see the other entries, maybe there will be more contestants...since no one will be intimidated by perceived superior entries...

This may be true! I personally think there will be less lol. Just call me negative Nancy :thumbsup:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Maybe everyone can also keep it under wraps that theyve entered at all?...no one says sh!t...100% totally blind...except for style when the vote pops up, but that can't be avoided...