★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
They also usually have a bigass banner up front:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I've heard a report that somebody talked to hasbro and they said thursday is the day. I can't verify how accurate that is though

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
It's just nerds trying to talk people into not being there so they can get a chance at it.

I think it'd be dumb if they didn't all show up at the same time. If some items start trickling in on Monday, then they should all, or wait until everything is available. Hasbro hitting people with shipping per order is bullshit.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
waiting for paypal addy.......

ya know what, I'll be nice enough to do it free of charge if ya get me a starscream :D

Go on all the joe sites before the exclusives are on, and say they were already on, so less people stay and look :D

You gotta be a dick to succeed in life :D atleast it seems that way...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
haha. It won't matter, i've lurked half a dozen joe sites over the last hour and there is a shit ton of ppl who are camping out tonight/2morrow morning.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I just hope starscream and zarana go up at the exact same time, that way why ppl are trying to get a starscream, i can snipe some Z's

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I just hope starscream and zarana go up at the exact same time, that way why ppl are trying to get a starscream, i can snipe some Z's

its a bummer too, I'm gonna have to wait till the prices go even higher before i can get a starscream as I'm going to baltimore on wednesday, and I need money to spend there...hobby shop going out of business and a store near where I'm staying has a few REALLY awesome dragon 1/6 thunderbirds pilots for $10 bucks. Got one last time I was there, and I'm not a 1/6 guy but I definately want one or two more.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I'm off to bed. Be up to camp again at 8. Hopefully NSA's guy that said Tuesday or wed is right and they dont hit between now and the morning. tomorrow night will be the stressfull sleeping night. I'm glad i only sleep 6 hours a night.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

That's hot.

I *KNOW* the HTS people were taking red-eye flights tonight and would not be back in RI until tomorrow morning. I don't see ANY way they are going to be up for dealing with the online fiasco after all that traveling. Some of them have to break down the huge Hasbro booth tomorrow as well, and are flying back TOMORROW night. So depending on all that, the rep who I spoke to seemed pretty confident in a Tues/Wednesday showing.

Wish I would have got his name, but with the other stuff he was going on about, I have an inordinate amount of faith in his words this time.

But we'll see.

Remember.

PANIC.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. It makes perfect sense that there are people back home manning the HQ who could do all the work, so they could go up tomorrow I guess.. but the worker seemed pretty insistent, and was telling everyone who was visiting to booth to check Tuesday or Wednesday.

He even said a decent amount of Sarges were put on the site, but they literally sold out within seconds (thus people getting the out of stock messages etc) and said he hoped it'd go smoother this year.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Even than MW, the USA one was sold out before I finished checkout. Man, I was sad. I will someday still buy him. Thats the one I had wanted too since it is the version I had as a kid. not to mention i wanted that WWE belt. lol.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
lol.

I did get 1 of each of Slaughter but not from HTS. Rex hooked me up with a USA and I actually got a free TTT one :D