Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i love the "extraction" pic Rick...

and uh, Outback is f***ed...although, superSE will probably fly down from the clouds just in time and save his a$$

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Last night I grabbed 9 other scope templates, a binocular and some broken glass. Once you get it dialed in it's quick and easy. I found a cool tutorial on how to make night vision too. I'll post it over in there shortly. It's not super complex but it takes time playing around with.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Trying out a few other ones:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
2-4-5 Trioxin is nasty stuff, you really don't want to mess with it:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hopefully i can pull off converting it into a containment unit. All goes well it'll have a clear viewing window in the lid.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think i've got the window issue licked, i just need to figure out how to do markings.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll have to run out and get another drum (i was going to end up with multiples anyhow) and see if it's possible. I just took the legs off my Nazi Zombie to get him in the drum, and he's got skeletal hands so it may work.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, i think i want my Hazard and Zombie Vipers to have lots of chemical drums to pose with.

I'm cooking up a blurb about this being the first, very much accidental, Cobra zombie.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We got the Toxo-Zombie back in '92.

I guess they were too busy with SE, CC, Duke et al to get around to another before now.

Not gonna complain, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eco-Warriors. He was essentially a V.2 Toxo Viper whose suit had been breached and was mutated.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Ah, maybe I just didn't notice it was a seperate figure. I was looking at the picture of the new one that's coming out. I like the... tubes? Nodes? Whatever... on it's back. Def a Destro/Cobra experiment gone wrong. Or right. Who knows. Hell of a lot better than Cobra-La.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I may or may not cut the "feeder" valves/hoses. I don't hate them, i just need to see them in person.

I definitely think it's a successful experiment, in so much as Z-Vs can be killed and controlled to the extent that they're unlikely to go "nuclear" as in the movies.

I'm definitely stipulating that Z-Vs can not stay "alive" long without the reanimation serums.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I figure they're a small, specialized weapon system. As formidable as Cobra is they simply can't synthesize enough juice to build an army.

Not yet, anyhow.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, i think i want my Hazard and Zombie Vipers to have lots of chemical drums to pose with.

I'm cooking up a blurb about this being the first, very much accidental, Cobra zombie.

don't forget sexy shirtless Dr. Mindbender in the pic

Cool! I'm amazed Zombie vipers haven't come out before now.

you know whats next right?...Warewolves/Vampires :rolleyes:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You are going to make many people happy with the zombie shot. Welcome aboard! Did you build that first set Meddatron? That's a pretty cool set up.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I did, I love building dios, made it out of my sons old megablocks and random stuff around house.

edit - sorry, Lost my manners while looking at all these cool dios in this dioramarama thread. Thankyou very much for the warm welcome and compliment!!

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'm still working on the jungle ruins (I am building out a larger terrain base for the ruins to sit on so I can pull a wider shot for the May banner contest) but this is a close-in shot with a quick background tossed together.

Welcome to the jungle!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Naw, I found em at Michael's. They were in the beading section, but were about the perfect size for spent casings. Gold, everything, and a bigass bag of them for like $3. Eddie picked up some, too.

What I'm trying to improve upon and redo by this weekend is 1) Finishing the full jungle scene so I can do a widescreen shot, 2) Getting my girlfriend's camera figured out and getting better lighting set up and 3) adding a "flying casing" rig so I can capture them in the air as they're being shot out. Eddie and I were discussing ways to pull it off. I wanna do it without any post editing.

The main thing I adjusted in my pics (they were all tests that turned out better than I expected so I posted them) was color correction, and I added a little red to the machine gun burst. It's from the War Machine IM:2 figure, but it's transparent yellow. I need to pick up a translucent orange or red to give it the proper glow.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thankyou BigJim. I appreciate that.

Rex that looks amazing. If that is not the final product than i cannot wait to see it. Brilliant purchase and idea for the casings. I am hoping to maybe find them at AC Moore around here if you do not mind my blatant stealing of that idea.

pcsguy88. The first AT AT shot is superb, I love the weathering on it.

This site has some of the best dio makers I have seen to date, so much to learn my head is spinning. I need to take baby steps. lol.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Haha, steal away, Meddatron. I saw your PM, I'll respond in a bit.

I like the AT-AT Valker. Get it?
Anyways, great job on the paint apps. Is that for your Alt-uni stuff?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I think I posted these back on the original site...but I'll just throw them in here for now.