Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Captain C, just use whatever photo shop you have. It's usually in effects. That's all I do and then play with the shadow effect

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
Captain C, just use whatever photo shop you have. It's usually in effects. That's all I do and then play with the shadow effect

Thanks.

Unfortunately I'm still rock'n right now with a computer from 2001. My only option is "Paint". :(

Still, I have to play around and see if I don't have something that will work. I'm curious if there's a setting on my camera (which is very new :) ).

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
First shot I'm posting on here! I should do some more realistic type shots. That'll be more suitable for this site lol. Until then, here's this:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
First shot I'm posting on here! I should do some more realistic type shots. That'll be more suitable for this site lol. Until then, here's this:

awesome shot!! The cross overs are always fun. Can't go wrong with BATS

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Thanks! I don't often use effects in my shots. That one was kind of a test.

This next one should be more suitable for the theme of the site. Almost forgot about this one. Heh.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
More great shots Ctrl Z!!! I like that B & W one better then the color one. My fav is that Helix one though. That is simply badass!!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Ctrl_Z, I think I posted at HT that I liked your name. It's the key command for "undo" in most Adobe design programs for anyone not in the know. Pretty clever.

Anyways, those are some great shots.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Yup! pretty much every program now implements the Undo and redo commands lol. And thanks for the comments. I don't ever do customs, but I love taking photos.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
You didn't stain your carpet red did you? ... Hmm. There's a joke in there some where. Let's see. ... Carpet .. red stain.. bah. Someone will come up with something, I'm sure.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice shotS ctrlz!!

Very crisp.

That shot of them on the rock,...well ROCKS!!!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
You didn't stain your carpet red did you? ... Hmm. There's a joke in there some where. Let's see. ... Carpet .. red stain.. bah. Someone will come up with something, I'm sure.

haha. no, it washes right out

Monkeywrench is he checking for a pulse in that shot?

That's what I was originally going for but I couldn't get him to look down without screwing up the pose so it can be taken in 2 ways. checking the pulse or showboating for a pic for his personal collection :)

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
lol funny thing is that was taken at Japan Town at San Fransisco, when I went on a trip there. They have this rock just set up in the square right there.