Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
German artillery team, Eastern Front, WWII

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Here's another. Hopefully I had a better time posing the apes like they're running this time. Damn dirty apes are top heavy, keep falling over.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Here's another. Hopefully I had a better time posing the apes like they're running this time. Damn dirty apes are top heavy, keep falling over.

I have issues. The ape on the left, I only seem to see perverted things with him no matter how you pose him. I think it's the way he is made. This pic looks like he is saying "c'mon, give it to me baby, yeah, I'll take the back" I may have to hunt that ape down for my collection. The Gorilla in the pic I have been debating on getting for a Grodd for a long time now.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't know how effective the PaK 40 was as an indirect fire weapon, and were feldgendarmen generally cross-trained as anti-tank gun crewmen?

:trollface:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
I have issues. The ape on the left, I only seem to see perverted things with him no matter how you pose him. I think it's the way he is made. This pic looks like he is saying "c'mon, give it to me baby, yeah, I'll take the back" I may have to hunt that ape down for my collection. The Gorilla in the pic I have been debating on getting for a Grodd for a long time now.

Sure, the apes in this particular Troope are: Luca, the Gorilla from the Dawn of the Planet Of the Apes series, Maurice, the Orangutan, from the same series as Luca, and the Chimps Caeser and Koba from the Rise of The Planet of the Apes toyline. I got them all at Big Bad Toy store (BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles).

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Vortious has a respectable Dum Dum head in his store. We're shit out of luck for his trench gun, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've been trying to get Marauder to do one, but they did that dumbass 1887 lever action shotgun instead. At this point if someone would just 3D model the damn thing I'd overpay for it from Shapeways.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
After a couple weeks in captivity, Flygirl made an escape attempt and a squad of 4 Steelbrigade soldiers was sent to extract her. They made contact with her. But, Cobra had injected a tracking device into Luca's pet in case she ever got away. She was soon tracked down by some Cobra Forces:

Soon, her rescuers were overrun, and she was the last one left:

To subdue her, one of the officers let his dog loose. The dog soon tackled her:

She struggled with the dog, but was soon forced to surrender and was marched back to her masters:

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
That picture with the dog didn't look right, I'd say it subdued her pretty well.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
^What mask is the one Cobra wearing? The Cobra holding the chain. The other guy looks like a wolfman. Cool.

That's no mask. The Cobra holding her chain is a Super Wolf Trooper. Like the Wolftrooper, he is a genitic experiment of Mindbender's. The Superwolf Troopers are Cobra Officers that have "Volunteered" to undergo the same process which created the wolf trooper, but, in addition to the Wolf DNA, they are also infused with Warthog DNA. Each Superwolf Trooper leads a pack of ten wolf troopers.