Preacher13 February 2015 Banner Entry FFA

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Not sure if F118 albums keep correct size, so here's the tumblr version.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
wow. Great pic.

Interested to see how people vote. If the Nazi theme will hold people back?

How you like the figures? I have eyeballed that set plenty of times. Price always holds me back.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Thanks. I love them, Med. Paid $150 shipped. A lot to be sure, but most ive seen are closer to $250 so... I went for it. The extent of my German army is pretty massive now.

The one with Photoshop lighting effects looks even better, but no PS allowed...

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
I like what you did with the ss figures I have a set myself love how you used them

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How you like the figures? I have eyeballed that set plenty of times. Price always holds me back.

Dunno why anyone would want them aside from the glossy black stahlhelme.

Guess they press my "rivet counter" button a bit too much. They're lousy 21st Century Ardennes infantry painted up to look like early '30s SS. We won't get into them running around with StG 44s, either.

The banner looks good, and is likely to get my vote, but those half-assed SS guys have always bothered me.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
awesome shot ! love the atmosphere.

Thanks. I can't say it enough how much I like your pics.

Dunno why anyone would want them aside from the glossy black stahlhelme.

Guess they press my "rivet counter" button a bit too much. They're lousy 21st Century Ardennes infantry painted up to look like early '30s SS. We won't get into them running around with StG 44s, either.

The banner looks good, and is likely to get my vote, but those half-assed SS guys have always bothered me.

Thanks. I think..? :)