Professor X!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Sorry...I have sigs turned off...much cleaner page...plus the dicky mods here *COUGHmandingoCOUGH* can put something awful as my sig...

EDIT: Yeah, just went through that thread and yer right fogg...we just used that linked thread as the "i want x-amount of Prof X"

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
"Excuse me. I have ninja business to tend to."

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Guess I should go on Hiss Tank and see if I can turn a Steel Brigade and a DG Officer into a Prof. X.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
If it looked like a regular wheelchair it would be great for customs...as is, I dunno. I might try and cut the cover over the legs off and just make it a captains chair...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
After having this for a couple days, I must say I wish more figures used these knees. There's a lot of subtle poses that can be made with knees that rotate.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
WOOOOW!

Finally got my filthy mitts on a MU Prof X figure.

I am now going to spend the rest of the year slowly buying as many as I can.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I saw the remnants of the wave at another Wally, but obviously no Prof.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, you'd do all that cutting for relatively little gain. He'd be better off just starting from scratch.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
What a weird e-commerce site. It doesn't list pricing till you add it to the cart. It's $12.99 btw, if folks were too lazy to click. Not a bad price, thanks for the heads up.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Love the weird e-commerce sites. You can sometimes find such random stuff on them.

Product not found?!

Damn, that was fast. It was still in stock when I clicked on it. I would've gotten one at that price, but I need to stop spending money on dumb shit for a while...

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
You must share any and all find information with the collective, less you be banished to the HT wasteland.

It's in your forum contract, section XI, subsection H, listed under the footnotes.

please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssee!!!! not the stank. Ok I admit it I saw one at my local Walmart. I didn't pick it up since I left my wallet in the car but I did stash it in a place that will keep it safe until tomorrow...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssee!!!! not the stank. Ok I admit it I saw one at my local Walmart. I didn't pick it up since I left my wallet in the car but I did stash it in a place that will keep it safe until tomorrow...

Wha wha WHAAAAT?!...no wallet?...oh well!...steal that sh!t! :D

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Wha wha WHAAAAT?!...no wallet?...oh well!...steal that sh!t! :D

Its a damn shame I was procrastinating so bad today I couldn't muster enough initiative to walk back in the store. Unless there is a run on bath towels then Prof. X should be coming home with me in the morning. I truly suck, I went out of my way to stash it but couldn't walk to the car and pick up my wallet. :wtf:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Its a damn shame I was procrastinating so bad today I couldn't muster enough initiative to walk back in the store. Unless there is a run on bath towels then Prof. X should be coming home with me in the morning. I truly suck, I went out of my way to stash it but couldn't walk to the car and pick up my wallet. :wtf:

That's hilarious bro! Stashing it is more fun I guess.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
That's hilarious bro! Stashing it is more fun I guess.

I stashed a SW fig once just to see how long it would stay hidden. 7 months later the damn thing was still there. I have selected stash points in different stores, yes I am quite messed up in the head...

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
The d!cks watching the security monitors are gonna ef with you and replace X with a Barbie...hahaha

this will be a perfect example of just how warped I am. I know the store detectives and before I stash I find where they are. I have several stash points in the event there is more than 1 detective working...I turn up stashing a notch or 2. I mean its kinda like layaway...only no money down. They still get paid just the next day. I will sh*t if a Barbie is there tomorrow.