Professor X!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Lol...all for one set of legs...JUST legs...not even the feet!...

Was there a Indiana Jones figure with grey legs?...I never checked that avenue...just came to me now...

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
If anyone finds that set for $20 or less Ill split the cost with you and take the Snake Eyes.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I could use one, or ten.
Me TOO!!! Did I post a list of characters I want to make? I know I did somewhere.
I think I should post a poll on which character to make first.

There should be an award for having more than 10 awards!

Awardception!
Those aren't medals but their concept of bullet proof vests. :D

Exactly!...now find him loose...good luck...only way I've found him (besides fogg helping out) is packed in some dumb $30+ dojo set with SE
I also got one really cheap. I did not even keep the figures.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I still want Prof X, but looky what I just found that I swear I sold off.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I'm going to feel bad tearing into this set, but it's perfect for a Headman custom. Now I just need 3 X's for the Crimson Twins and the President.

I kind of like the second figure. It's a nice novelty piece.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Seriously! I wish that figure didn't come with the man-giant knight thing.. stupid SDCC..

If Hasbro would have just acted right that cocksucker would have been a retail figure. It wouldn't have warmed any worse than some of the other crap in the line.

In fact I'd wager it would have moved better than most.

Anyhoo, I like the idea of him as Headman, but I'm not shelling out for the set.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd love to see them along with CC in the pin striped Destro suit...that'd be a cool bussiness look for an EE meeting

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If it bothers you that much, sure :D

I have the skin tone still...surprisingly, my mixed little plastic container of it has held up after five'ish years...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
.....aaaaand I just tried those Angelforge/KREXX Xamot/Tomax heads on the Professor X body, and they sit really low. Fucking low necks!

Not a problem if I buy a second set of the Twins' heads, but I can't easily swap over the heads from the "circus" bodies to the Xavier torso like I had planned. (I want to keep the head neck-height set as they already are on the 25th bodies.)

Grr...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, what I did was the hot glue trick...but so that the glue blob pops out of the head instead of it staying with the head...