Scalpel & Medi-Viper Mash

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
I thought it would be cool to take the best parts (imho) from VvsV and DTC that i liked the most and mesh them together to form one Cobra Medic. I took the green scrubs, shoulder pads, and wrist saw, from Scalpel, and the head is taken from Medi-Viper.

I have yet to finish the details on the second one, but i had to get them photographed right away. Each figure comes with a med-kit that contains oxygen, oxygen mask, syringe/holster/ and stethoscope.

Check out the pics and thanks for gazing!

Attachments

• sl1.jpg
    sl1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 35
  • sl5.jpg
    sl5.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 28
  • sl13.jpg
    sl13.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 26
  • sl18.jpg
    sl18.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
  • sl14.jpg
    sl14.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 23
  • sl16.jpg
    sl16.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 29
  • sl17.jpg
    sl17.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 20
  • sl19.jpg
    sl19.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 20
  • sl21.jpg
    sl21.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 20
  • sl20.jpg
    sl20.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 24

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
those guys look awesome!...really nice job on the color...

cool little dio you got there too...the tanks in back are neato...did you paint them or are they really rusty?

and its cool to see that pulled out view...crazy how cool the shots look and how simplistic the set is

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'm no expert, but I think those vipers are pretty dead. I don't even know why the medi-vipers are even looking at them.

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
those guys look awesome!...really nice job on the color...

cool little dio you got there too...the tanks in back are neato...did you paint them or are they really rusty?

and its cool to see that pulled out view...crazy how cool the shots look and how simplistic the set is

They are really rusty, i got those in sculpture class at a junk yard in 1996. Left over parts that never got welded onto a bigger piece. I never know when to include those zoomed out pics, most of the dio's look pretty ghetto panned out like that. :)

I'm going with autopsy.

They look great, The pics were done superb. I love that you showed the whole layout in that one pic. Great setup, great figures, and great execution of the dio

Thanks man, you nailed it. They are really morticians than anything in these pics. However, i like to believe the Viper on the gurney still clinging to life. To be honest, i believe they might be harvesting parts for B.A.T. assembly.

Very cool! Very bloody, but very cool. I'm diggin' your hybrid of the 2 characters.

Thanks Cloud, and to everyone else for the encouraging words!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was going with saving vital organs for sale to raise funds for more weapons.

Refreshing dio.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That is off the hook AVAC! I am a fan of blood and I approve this diorama! The figures came out really good. Actually, everything looks awesome! You deserve a drink. ;)