skystriker found at retail

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
As I stated on Hisstank;

The employees and managers at Target refused to grab the Skystrikers from the backroom even though they had stated that they had them. I looked them up using their dcpi checker and they did had 3 in the backroom. I was so pissed and still kind of am pissed about their lack of customer service. They stated that since there was no tag for them on the shelves, they will not go back and get them for anyone.

Well here is how it went at my Target.
employee stocking videos saw I need help apparently
Can I help you?
me said:
Yes your website said you had these in stock. There are none on the shelf.
I show her my phone with the DCPI number.
She then looks it up in her handheld stock computer.

Yes we have it in back. Let me go get it for you.
Minutes later she emerges with the case.
How many do you want?
me said:
Just one is fine. Thank you very much.
Quick & easy for me.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I went to the local Target yesterday but no diec on the plane. And the stock checker thing that was linked to says OOS.

What's the retail on these by the by?

**edit**

Nevermind, saw the thread over on HT, $37.79....yeah, I might have to pass on this.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I thought that had become fairly common knowledge? The Hal Jordan pilot figure comes with the 35 helmet.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
^do you know if that helmet(green lantern) will fit arah figures? I'd like to get a few of them.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The video in the second link shows some of the footage of the helmet view, apparently. I haven't had time to watch it.

Hey, I never said it was cutting-edge news.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It should. XOC used it to make a Cobra fighter pilot. I just made the caveat as Mattel is the Medicom of the 1:18. (Medicom's 1:6 figures are smaller than everyone-else's, Mattel is the same in 1:18)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The video in the second link shows some of the footage of the helmet view, apparently. I haven't had time to watch it.

Hey, I never said it was cutting-edge news.

I guess i should be thankful you and anyone else in HT even know what an F-35 is, being stuck in 1986 and all. ;):D

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
It should. XOC used it to make a Cobra fighter pilot. I just made the caveat as Mattel is the Medicom of the 1:18. (Medicom's 1:6 figures are smaller than everyone-else's, Mattel is the same in 1:18)

Cool, if they don't fit I'll buy a few of the VvV ace figures, his sculpt will be small enough.

Wheres the best place to get the hal jordan figure?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anywhere carrying the GL stuff should have him. Definitely seen him in Walmart stores.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
^ I'll still check when my target restocks on (K-tiger-don't read the next word) skystrikers, it'll be worth a shot. Who knows maybe the kroger which is like 1000ft. away from me has any :)

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
i have only found one Hal Jordan pilot figure and i went to like 7 different targets 5 walmarts and 2 TRUs in the KC area.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
What does the Hal Jordan pilot figure look like? Have photos?

Also, the new Skystriker is a kid's toy compared to the JSI and BBI birds, but it is still pretty damn cool.

BTW, I just got my BBI F-16 yesterday, and it's amazing looking. I love the 9-11 mural painted on the side of it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What does the Hal Jordan pilot figure look like? Have photos?

Also, the new Skystriker is a kid's toy compared to the JSI and BBI birds, but it is still pretty damn cool.

BTW, I just got my BBI F-16 yesterday, and it's amazing looking. I love the 9-11 mural painted on the side of it.

You mean if i buy one i have to repaint it?

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
You mean if i buy one i have to repaint it?

Brother, it's a memorial style mural depicting the handoff of the US Flag from the NYFD to the US Soldier. I think it looks great, but it may not be for everyone.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Now if only they'd drop the price on that non articulated piece of shit. It's only real worth is that flight helmet. And then you won't need to spend too much for a grossly out of scale f-14 to get a pilot.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Blanket has that figure and the new Ace, so I bet he could fill us in on which helmet is better.

IMHO after looking at lots of pics of the GL helmet and having ace in hand, he GL helmet looks more accurate

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
I got 2 today, same as my previous story except the Target employee said, sure I'll go in the back and get them for you!

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Finally scored one!!!! Took visiting 9 Targets in 3 states but finally got one. They had 3 but I didn't want to be greedy. Also picked up the green mongoose from Halo.

LOVE the new skystriker. Great update to an iconic vehicle.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
God damn it! living on the East Coast apparently sucks! Seriously when the fuck are those Sky Strikers getting to Kentucky?! If this shit was made in Europe I would have had it by now, unfortunately Europeans have work ethics and living standards and don't work for slave wages.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
i got mine and there is 2 things that bug me not counting on the non 2 seater lol. the wings being connected to the wheels . the missiles not staying on. other then that they are very cool and with the stickers you can do whatever you want to make it fit your pilot.