so who still has joes at walmart

so does your walmart still carry joes?

• Total voters

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
well my walmart finally stopped selling Joes. What a shame. On the bright side I never have to go back to that God awful store again and look at all those inbred, meth addicted, tax leeching, alcoholic, semi-retarded, lazy, puke fucks ever again. Now I have a legit excuse to order from online retailers and not leave the house. Now all I need is a basement to dwell in while my mother yells down the stairs at me and my life will be complete.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
well my walmart finally stopped selling Joes. What a shame. On the bright side I never have to go back to that God awful store again and look at all those inbred, meth addicted, tax leeching, alcoholic, semi-retarded, lazy, puke fucks ever again. Now I have a legit excuse to order from online retailers and not leave the house. Now all I need is a basement to dwell in while my mother yells down the stairs at me and my life will be complete.

well then, that's the last time I invite you to one of my parties again!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Update: as of yesterday, my Wally has 6 pegs for Joes, with only one ice cube Destro hanging. Wierd, it's like they can't react when Joes actually sell... Plenty of SW, Iron Man, Thor, etc. hanging around... :rolleyes:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
walmart is all like "OH! They're actually selling?! I guess we'll have to take them off the shelves forever! that way parents and children will be left with NO variety!"

seriously, the gi joe toys at my walmart were selling well when they'd put the effort to RESTOCK them.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
yea, because no one will ever get tired of Destro! am I right?!

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Couple of guys on Bantha Skull are reporting ROC figures (lots, multiple cases) are making their way to the pegs at Walmart.

That's not a typo. ROC. Rise of Cobra.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
That's....that's what they said.

I have yet to see this, but I believe these guys.

One guy found the same thing at a TRU. He was pissed because it meant he wouldn't be seeing any POC for a long time there. As it is, he's never see the Dusty wave.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised to see this bullshit at TrU. Those sorry fucks haven't done a Joe restock in god knows when.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I don't have one around here so I don't get the 'honor' to deal with them too often. I'd like to grab another TRU-sclusive Spirit for fodder, but probably won't see him again.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Definitely don't think those are shipping anymore. You could hit up Ignorant Blanket, though. I think he has a couple to spare.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I figured they had stopped shipping, but I knew they were sitting on the pegs at my 'local' store (local means an hour away, in another state).

I'll put up a WTB thread and see what I get.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I did the same thing X.

<ducks thrown items>

I found him at TJ Maxx for $4.99. The card was good, not perfect. I think he went for $20 or so on eBay.

The figure isn't anything to write home about. He's popular only because of his scarcity.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If this holds true for most stores about the only good that will come from it will be that i can grab a snow bunny SE for parts.

I doubt my Wally gets Joes, though. RoC or otherwise.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
I did the same thing X.

<ducks thrown items>

I found him at TJ Maxx for $4.99. The card was good, not perfect. I think he went for $20 or so on eBay.

The figure isn't anything to write home about. He's popular only because of his scarcity.

nice my card is mint no bends dents or anything. so i hope i get more then 20 lol ya the fig sucks.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think i wanted his arms.

Or it might have been his legs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd probably be down for one, if i could recal exactly what i was gonna use them for.

I *think* it was for a Russian VDV cold weather mountain guy.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
WHOA WHOA whoa! back the fuck up! you mean to tell me all the major retailers are going to give POC the middle finger and go back to ROC? have these dumb-asses ever heard of Big Lots?! or TJ MAXX?! I mean, ROC wasn't complete shit, it had a few brilliant figures, but I'm not looking to army build Doc Rex, Destro, Bareness, and Storm Shadow. (although I would get a Paris Pursuit Baroness for those guns, ever since I bought a couple POC beach heads I've come to respect those SMGs. It's always nice to be able to give guys with poor pose-ability, or guys who came with no weapon such as Airtight something to defend themselves with.)

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I'd probably be down for one, if i could recal exactly what i was gonna use them for.

I *think* it was for a Russian VDV cold weather mountain guy.

Just let me know when you need them. There not walking off...