so who still has joes at walmart

so does your walmart still carry joes?

• Total voters

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
One peg that says Beachhead, a single Destro is above that.

Target has slim pickings of Waves 1 and 2, and to the best of my knowledge has done zero restocking ever.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
like 2 of 6 walmarts in the area still carry joes but i haven't been huntin lately so who knows

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Mine still has 4-5 full pegs of RoC. Why those turds haven't been put on clearance is beyond me. I don't think that counts as "carrying Joes" since they clearly are not ever going to get anything new. The only PoC branded items they have are the lame-o mechs.

lol cuse yours is stuck in time of roc lmao

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
^ lol

Two don't one does. Eh, It's not that big of a loss as they didn't get anything past wave two. Maybe for X-mas they will.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
of the 3 i USED to go to, none of them carry Joes any longer (or just don't re-stock them)

2 haven't had any since they cleared out Rise of Crap and one got the first two waves of PoC then no more...

and now my Targets supplies are dwindling to only Santa Destro with no restocks...

WTH is going on?!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's supposed to be a Q&A soon. Someone should sack up and knock off the repeated questions and find out what the fuck the deali-o is.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
no no no no no no....there are WAY more important things to ask....for example...

new Flagg, Terror Drome, when?

do you like pink?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
1 of 3 Wallys in my area still does. Strangely that one has like 9 pegs for Joe with only three Destros (one frozen head, two cash's) left. I keep checking in (hoping against hope) for a big restock...

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I honestly haven't been to WM in a while, but the last time I was there their whole toy section didn't have much to talk about. It looked like that post-Christmas drought/mess… except in late February.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
yeah, mine stopped carrying DC Universe Classics looooonnngggg ago...i think the only Marvel stuff i saw was movie related

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I think it's time to stop going to wal-mart for my 1:18 figures and 1:18 accessories... Eh, Saves gas money too I guess.

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
the walmart in my town hasn't had any since roc i have to go out of the way to find any thing it kinda blows but its not just joes its every thing i hate that fuckin store

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Only one Walmart doesn't have any since RoC.
The others have reduced their allotted space to 4 pegs.
What annoys me more is that next to them they have How to Train Your Dragon stuff! That movie is long gone! Time to dump that to make room for Joe!!! :rolleyes:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The only really close Wal-Mart (the rest are 25 miles away, but we've got Targets every 5-10 miles, and ROSS stores are nearly next door to each other) is the smallest Wal-Mart I've ever been in, and it's like they took all the shittiest people from the most 3rd world open-air markets and teleported them inside the store, complete with their 25+ kids per person.

I quit going long ago, but they started losing Joe stock during ROC, so I doubt they have much of anything now, considering the POC trend. Their toy section went from 10 aisles to 5 within the 2 years that I actually checked there.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
no no no no no no....there are WAY more important things to ask....for example...

new Flagg, Terror Drome, when?

do you like pink?

Hahahahaha!!!!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor???

When do we get more ROC toys???

Will Vegetable Viper be re-released within the POC line?

There's supposed to be a Q&A soon. Someone should sack up and knock off the repeated questions and find out what the fuck the deali-o is.

Noooooo!!!!

That would take spine, and showing some spine is what a certain web$ite's moderator$ are incapable of.

of the 3 i USED to go to, none of them carry Joes any longer (or just don't re-stock them)

2 haven't had any since they cleared out Rise of Crap and one got the first two waves of PoC then no more...

and now my Targets supplies are dwindling to only Santa Destro with no restocks...

WTH is going on?!

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
ya i don't know what is going on but i have asked hasbro and they haven't giving me a clear answer. i think we should all email hasblow and ask wtf is going on.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hahahahaha!!!!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor???

When do we get more ROC toys???

Will Vegetable Viper be re-released within the POC line?

lol...

Q. where is the line to suck yer guys cocks?

Q. who can i have the pleasure of blowing to get more SEs and SSs?

Q. if you ever get lonely, would you consider f*@#ing me?

Q. when will we get the Flagg? (yes, asked a 2nd time)

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
lol...

Q. where is the line to suck yer guys cocks?

Q. who can i have the pleasure of blowing to get more SEs and SSs?

Q. if you ever get lonely, would you consider f*@#ing me?

Q. when will we get the Flagg? (yes, asked a 2nd time)

Q. are you really a girl?

Q. will I ever get laid?

Q. am I really the biggest loser on this board?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
just to be clear, you douches, my Q.'s were supposed to be hypothetical questions from HT members to the Hasbro Q&A panel...

i hate you guys...

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
i thought it would mean more and take away their power trip if i left because I wanted too, not because they made me...

What really confounds the fuckers if you get banned, wait six months then show back up on the same IP address and they can't figure out how you did it.