Suggestions for Slayer Designs

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Just like the title says. What would you guys like to see offered? Considering this site has a different taste than most others I'm sure everyone could come up with some good ideas.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Uh, bout the only thing i can think of is a helicopter crew helmet with the visor down.

Unless he wants to do a proper shotgun.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Like was mentioned in the other thread.. I'd like to see helicopter pilot helmets, tank driver/commander helms.. You know, some modern hardware that mixes and matches well with what we already have.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hard to top Unimax's armored vehicle crew helmets.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, i remember now. We NEED a Russian tac vest, M22 or M23 doesn't matter, as long as it fits the Shock Trooper torso.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Jet pilot helmet...my F-14 pilots are desperate!

i would suggest cooler, but you did that for PO-11 (yay!)

arent there some guns you guys are always wishing were easier to get a hold of?

a whole Jinx kit molded in red...painting red sucks major a$$

also, the fur thing that goes over Frostbites shoulders with the gun harness molded on would be cool

Attachments

• user59043_pic11929_1242341996.jpg
    user59043_pic11929_1242341996.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
arent there some guns you guys are always wishing were easier to get a hold of?

a whole Jinx kit molded in red...painting red sucks major a$$

A Jinx kit was one of the last things that I requested... lol. They have 2 Jinx heads (masked and unmasked) that KREXX, one of their sculptors has already done that are phenomenal and a CAM kit of Jinx would be sweet! There's not a good base for her out of what's available in any 1:18th scale line and like you said, painting red sucks big time.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
what's a slayer design?

when I hear Slayer, I think

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Val Kilmer
Tom Selleck - Hasbro's/Collectors Club Claymore was close, but the hair wasn't right.
Jeffery Donovan (from Burn Notice)
Keifer Sutherland

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Stuff like this.. we don't need no STEEEENKIN ARAH stuff here.. Go away Eddie :)

hey now, i made both 25th AND modern suggestions...not my fault that outside of this site one is more popular than the other...

i love me some ARAH stuff, but Aces included spaceman helmet can suck my taint...a modern jet pilot helmet would be awesome!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Actually, that makes me think that we need a toon accurate Ace, in both ARAH and Modern. The space helmet sucks, and even if you take it off, he's still got that surgical dog collar thing that makes him look retarded. And a new head sculpt to go along with your aforementioned modern pilot helmet. SlayerDave, make it so!!! ;)

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Also- I would LOVE a helmet to go with the Colonial Marines you guys did a while back- any plans to make that torso again? That thing was awesome and I'd love to get my hands on some more. Oh, and a corrected version of the smart gun- the one off the PoC IG was wayyy too big for most figures.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
What about suits?

I mean a CAM kit or the ability ot mix and max differnet torso sculpts with different arm sculpts and different leg sculpts of modern males (and females I guess) in business suits - to make Secret Service agents, CIA agents, FBI agents, the president, perhaps a modern version of Tomax and Xamot? A suited version of CC - he doesn't always wear his miliary dress blues, right? I know there is one from a SDCC a while back, but not easy to obtain custom fodder. :D Suited people could be simple civilians or hostages or you could make a custom of your pastor...what ever you want!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What about suits?

I mean a CAM kit or the ability ot mix and max differnet torso sculpts with different arm sculpts and different leg sculpts of modern males (and females I guess) in business suits - to make Secret Service agents, CIA agents, FBI agents, the president, perhaps a modern version of Tomax and Xamot? A suited version of CC - he doesn't always wear his miliary dress blues, right? I know there is one from a SDCC a while back, but not easy to obtain custom fodder. :D Suited people could be simple civilians or hostages or you could make a custom of your pastor...what ever you want!

Sure, if it's a 3-piece suit. I'd love to have one, but don't feel like hunting a SDCC Destro.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
SPG Crew tunic and M-44 tunic torso and arms. German uniforms designs, stand the test of time! I would also like to see Brotherhood of Steel T-45 d Power armor from Fallout... *shoots the darkness*

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
hey now, i made both 25th AND modern suggestions...not my fault that outside of this site one is more popular than the other...

i love me some ARAH stuff, but Aces included spaceman helmet can suck my taint...a modern jet pilot helmet would be awesome!

Yeah, I want a Sunbow-ish Ace, but modded with a modern helmet, and updated style suit. That comic pack figure was awful, and the TRU one, while a great generic pilot, was just too generic to be a dude named "Ace". That'd probably need to be one of the CAM kits.

A Slipstream head would be awesome, too.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Besides the head that was used for Spook on the Canada convention set, you have anything with night vision on it SD? I saw a few heads with them but no gear. Maybe an AA-12 for some close quarters too? I mean, who doesn't want an automatic shot gun?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe an AA-12 for some close quarters too? I mean, who doesn't want an automatic shot gun?

oh yeah, i'd be down for that...with a barrel magazine, HECK YEAH!!!

that and a FMG-9 (folding machine gun 9mm or FMP-9 folding maching pistol 9mm)

Attachments

• IMG_0751 1028 WEVO.jpg
    IMG_0751 1028 WEVO.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 450px-MagpulFMG-9.jpg
    450px-MagpulFMG-9.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 254
  • fmg9-transformed.jpg
    fmg9-transformed.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
AA-12 round magazine:

Regular clip:

I guess for the goggles I can suffice with the ROC Duke helmet. I looked and that's pretty much what I was shooting for either way.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
HUH. Last I heard they were just doing a Rocket Raccoon/Groot pack, this is the first I've seen of anything else. Sweet, must have.

Have they announced a Nova yet?

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
They did a good job with that ghost rider body, works well. Anybody like the classic Guardians?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
They did a good job with that ghost rider body, works well. Anybody like the classic Guardians?

I do. I don't really know much about the new Guardians. I know that I like the classic Drax look though. He seems to be an interstellar Warpath now with those daggers.

Suggestions
More ARAH Joe head sculpts :D