Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Wildbill- that would be sweet. send them over whenever your ready. If you have a hub also. On the LL kit I just got the green light from John to cast the scope in clear green/red.

I have a tomahawk canopy in tact and I have a blade I can send. Jesse, the tomahawk blades will sell really well. I just need a bit of time to get everything together.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Just did these cobra stands for some guys out here where I live, don't know what they do with them but they are always wanting 100's at a time. Alley viper shield in orange my pics suck but is is orange.

Attachments

• red stand.jpg
    red stand.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 10
  • orange alley viper shield.jpg
    orange alley viper shield.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 8

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm sending out a trade figure I'll send a blade or two for the tomahawk. I've got my loose lowlight that I can send the gear for as well. Casting process doesn't ruin or make the stuff greasy does it?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Sweet are the blades straight? it's just easier to cast if they are. I think rex or major bludd are sending me a low to cast the gear but just to answer the question no the molding process doesn't mess anything up.

I'm sending out a trade figure I'll send a blade or two for the tomahawk. I've got my loose lowlight that I can send the gear for as well. Casting process doesn't ruin or make the stuff greasy does it?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Alright... do I even know what the hell this fig looks like to begin with?

Big fat NOPE.

I'm assuming it's either the white or red Ninja suit version...

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
damn, sdcc is next week? i'm not gonna beable to take off of work to sit in front of hts all day. that freaking sucks. i was hoping it was in august. ok who here wants to be a nice guy?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
The exclusives?

The paint app design makes them look like old Remco ninjas and then the white version's head looks like all of Hasbro's women head sculpts, buttery.

I'm just gonna wait and buy the yellow one with a can of red Liquetex spray paint.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
So wait...

The regular version is the same sculpt as the exclusives? I thought the reg one was wearing some type of sleek body suit, kinda like SE. Maybe I need to look at that one more closely.

Edit: ok, now I see. I'd hate to paint the yellow though.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
So wait...

The regular version is the same sculpt as the exclusives? I thought the reg one was wearing some type of sleek body suit, kinda like SE. Maybe I need to look at that one more closely.

Edit: ok, now I see. I'd hate to paint the yellow though.

Understandable. For me, I'm gonna want to put my head designs on it so I can't reason myself to pay that much for an exclusive that I plan on repainting and part swapping. I'd much rather wait until the dust settles and see if these figs will drop in price like the last movie exclusives.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Just so everyone on here knows I am not selling them for crazy ebay prices just trying to hook my brothers up. I am asking pretty close to cost plus shipping.

Understandable. For me, I'm gonna want to put my head designs on it so I can't reason myself to pay that much for an exclusive that I plan on repainting and part swapping. I'd much rather wait until the dust settles and see if these figs will drop in price like the last movie exclusives.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Sweet are the blades straight? it's just easier to cast if they are. I think rex or major bludd are sending me a low to cast the gear but just to answer the question no the molding process doesn't mess anything up.

two are factory straight.

Package is going out Monday, as I'm looking for one more part for you to cast...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Just so everyone on here knows I am not selling them for crazy ebay prices just trying to hook my brothers up. I am asking pretty close to cost plus shipping.

:thumbsup:

Whenever something is an exclusive or hard to find figure, and I plan on some hacking and slashing, I'd rather make sure they find a good home. I caught a ton of PM flak for my TGin Zu custom around the time Renegades SS came out because no one else had one.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The paint app design makes them look like old Remco ninjas and then the white version's head looks like all of Hasbro's women head sculpts, buttery.

I'm just gonna wait and buy the yellow one with a can of red Liquetex spray paint.

I'm not even bothering with a fucking Jinx repaint. I'm thinking one female VC, maybe 2, and a Iranian Ninja Chick for laughs.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Personally,I don't care about any straps since I can make my own or attach them straight to a vest. Others might want the straps though, so they could easily be cut off by those who wouldn't want them.

Straps tend to limit any shoulder/arm range of motion a little too much for me. I don't know... sometimes you need to sacrifice things in order to achieve the end result you want.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Personally,I don't care about any straps since I can make my own or attach them straight to a vest. Others might want the straps though, so they could easily be cut off by those who wouldn't want them.

Straps tend to limit any shoulder/arm range of motion a little too much for me. I don't know... sometimes you need to sacrifice things in order to achieve the end result you want.

I think the combat command ones are similar to the regular Bbi, they're just cast in a hard plastic which makes them look cheaper.

I only bought these sets because they had a kickass m249 that was a scaled down version of the elite forces one that was huge. Everything else is kind of junky.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
OK - I wanted to throw this out here as I cannot recall everything I said I would supply for molding. The following is what I remember:

Resolute Flint Webgear
Resolute BeachHead Webgear
Resolute Duke Webgear
WaveRider Helmet like Obi used from Target guys
Backpack like Obi used from Target guys
True Heroes Head with camera on top that Rick used.
25th Beachhead tac vest
Comic Pack Beachhead tac vest

What about pouches? I have Target figures that I can pull off and some others too

I think that is it...anyone remember other requests that Jesse needs the originals for? I am happy to "lose" a few items for a month or so so that we all have access to these parts in the long run. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
OK - I wanted to throw this out here as I cannot recall everything I said I would supply for molding. The following is what I remember:

Resolute Flint Webgear
Resolute BeachHead Webgear
Resolute Duke Webgear
WaveRider Helmet like Obi used from Target guys
Backpack like Obi used from Target guys
True Heroes Head with camera on top that Rick used.
25th Beachhead tac vest
Comic Pack Beachhead tac vest

What about pouches? I have Target figures that I can pull off and some others too

I think that is it...anyone remember other requests that Jesse needs the originals for? I am happy to "lose" a few items for a month or so so that we all have access to these parts in the long run. :D

Jungle Duke LCE would be nice, I'd think. I should have sent in that jungle rucksack, too.