Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Jungle Duke LCE would be nice, I'd think. I should have sent in that jungle rucksack, too.

sorry - is the LCE the webgear with the mags and the knife sheath? Jesse had one on the HT thread with the sheath cut off and extra pouches added. Though not sure it is featured on his site yet...

I can throw one of those in too though. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd like to see the sheath and the mags cut off. I'll add my own pouches thank you very much!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Talked to a friend of mine over at the club, let's just say the club was alerted to my work a few days ago. I WONDER who could it have been.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Damn! Is this thread gonna fall victim?

While I have no clue what's going on with the rest of the internet, we don't care what you do here. It's not our responsibility to govern content since we don't have anyone pulling our strings. I would assume that some places will not be very stoked if certain work is done but that's something you'll have to deal with. We allow people to discuss what they want and take care of problems by discussing them. If there is a copyright issue then that's for whoever to contact you about.

There have only ever been two reports of posts here. One was some douche that came here from another place and got butt hurt and another was me being bored and wanted to give an infraction since things were slow. :D The motto here is "a place to BS without the BS".

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
No worries... as long as you (Jesse) publicly offer this stuff as free customizing items, there won't be any problems. Just handle all "giveaways" through PMs. Got it everyone?

Reactions: fogger1138

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

*looks at the warning icon on Fogger's last post*

LOL... Fogger, apparently you've been warned.

No worries... as long as you (Jesse) publicly offer this stuff as free customizing items, there won't be any problems. Just handle all "giveaways" through PMs. Got it everyone?

You've all been reported! NYAH!

And I have a new friend to add to my "infractions" folder. It's been so long...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
See what you did Fogger? Now one of the other reds are logged on. You in trouble now!!

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
the ROC pit commando vest would be a great addiction!!!

I'll see if I have an extra lying about.

Jesse - let me know if you already have some of this stuff and don't need me to send it...been busy lately - hopefully I can get it all in route to you this week. :D

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Ok so the word is I can start a new casting thread over there but just don't put up the club stuff.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That's so dumb. Why not just allow you to remove the Club items from the thread and keep it cohesively in one thread?

The club may want it for evidence. If they make a stink about something they would need to show some type of proof probably. That's just my tin foil hat way of thinking though.