Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Alternatively, you could just tell all of them(the mods, the club), to collectively kiss your ass.

Honestly, this is the best thing you can do. People know about you so the site just wants the traffic from your thread. They don't give a rats ass about you. It's a sponsor driven establishment. I would wash my hands of them and let people talk about it if they like. No need to put your name on something else.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
the fucked up thing is, 1, the club stuff is pretty much limited anyways, so it's probably sold out. Which means 2, selling castings of these items would only effect after market value of these which shouldn't bother them unless they have some investment in the aftermarket, i.e. ebay, as well.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Honestly, this is the best thing you can do. People know about you so the site just wants the traffic from your thread. They don't give a rats ass about you. It's a sponsor driven establishment. I would wash my hands of them and let people talk about it if they like. No need to put your name on something else.

better yet, post that you will be bringing ALL of your customs and castings over here and anyone wanting them are free to come here to check them out. :D

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
the fucked up thing is, 1, the club stuff is pretty much limited anyways, so it's probably sold out. Which means 2, selling castings of these items would only effect after market value of these which shouldn't bother them unless they have some investment in the aftermarket, i.e. ebay, as well.

Considering how overpriced the set was and how many people paid that price just for original head sculpts on bad kitbashes, it could very well be a pissed off fan. After all, they were up on a thread, continuously floating in the sidebar of the most popular joe fan site, less than 24 hours after JoeCon.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Alternatively, you could just tell all of them(the mods, the club), to collectively kiss your ass.

I like this idea...do what I did, and just don't go back...

Exactly!...its not like he's robbing the club of any money...the only reason these sculpts are even necessary is because most can't get them...if they weren't so f*@#ing limited, we wouldn't have an issue...

Tools

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
it'll give me something to do with this rusting ban hammer :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Considering how overpriced the set was and how many people paid that price just for original head sculpts on bad kitbashes, it could very well be a pissed off fan. After all, they were up on a thread, continuously floating in the sidebar of the most popular joe fan site, less than 24 hours after JoeCon.

It's a theory. Me being a tin foil hat wearer thinks there may have been something else to it though. Hard to say. Either way, it sucks that somebody dropped a dime on it.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is a 1:1 helmet I did a while back. I know its not military or joe related but just thought I'd post it anyway, for the lurkers...enjoy.
Yeah, I can cast larger stuff.

Attachments

• clone trooper helmet.jpg
    clone trooper helmet.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Never seen it before, but it sure looks cool. What kind of ball-joint does it fit onto?
:thumbsup:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
wow - lots of pages of banning talk and such - took me a while to find this...

Which Bravo backpack do you have, Matt?

In looking at the pic in the one shot wonders thread (or what ever it is called) I am not sure the pack I have is the same... I don't recall the straps on the side to cinch it down...I will dig more through my fodder...I may have more than the one. Maybe I will have time at lunch today...maybe not - summertime with 2 boys out of school makes lunch hour an adventure...

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
So I got an email late last night from a Flickr member asking me to take 2 pictures down from Tofujesse flickr page i made. I was gonna do it but they were already removed, I guess he complained directly to flickr as well. My bad to whoever for sleeping at night. Can't believe the asshole didnt even give me a chance to do it. I guess his thoughts were, i'll email him and if he doesnt respond in 5 seconds im gonna jump on the floor kick my arms and legs, wail for a bit, and report it to flickr. Now i need to compare my master pics with flickr pics to see which casts they were. Person claimed they were his sculpts, but wasnt man enough to use a real flickr account, He made a new dummy one and put just one pic in it. Amazing thought process, "I'm gonna bitch but dont want anyone to know its me thats doing the bitching."

Pretty gutless move if u ask me. Seems to be a lot of jelouse people with TJ work and the relationships he has built that people are just being petty.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
So I got an email late last night from a Flickr member asking me to take 2 pictures down from Tofujesse flickr page i made. I was gonna do it but they were already removed, I guess he complained directly to flickr as well. My bad to whoever for sleeping at night. Can't believe the asshole didnt even give me a chance to do it. I guess his thoughts were, i'll email him and if he doesnt respond in 5 seconds im gonna jump on the floor kick my arms and legs, wail for a bit, and report it to flickr. Now i need to compare my master pics with flickr pics to see which casts they were. Person claimed they were his sculpts, but wasnt man enough to use a real flickr account, He made a new dummy one and put just one pic in it. Amazing thought process, "I'm gonna bitch but dont want anyone to know its me thats doing the bitching." Person is a member here cause he referenced Jesse's signature.

This is for the bitcher --- Man up asshole!!!!! Stop hiding like a coward, If you would have been a man i would have happily complied, By saying at the end, "i am telling you!" was totally uncool. I aint your bitch you little fuckler!!!
I didn't do shit and they're still up asshole, it was to be taken cared of a week ago and it wasn't. I'm sick and tired of dealing with this shit.

So Fuck Off

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Could that have been someone else, just being an ass and trying to start shit with people?

I wouldn't put it past some.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
wow, I was trying to not put this public anymore. WOW, juvenille, I am done with you, I sent you an apology, which i probably didnt need to, that you read, and this is what you are gonna post, wow.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
In looking at the pic in the one shot wonders thread (or what ever it is called) I am not sure the pack I have is the same... I don't recall the straps on the side to cinch it down...I will dig more through my fodder...I may have more than the one. Maybe I will have time at lunch today...maybe not - summertime with 2 boys out of school makes lunch hour an adventure...

Here you go, Matt. Left is BBI, other two Bravo Team. Personally, I think these would be great additions for casting.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well you can say what you want here since we don't like to moderate like some places do. Now please move forward with the situation and take care of it through PM. No need to keep dragging it out. Everyone has made their point, now just get it resolved.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Here you go, Matt. Left is BBI, other two Bravo Team. Personally, I think these would be great additions for casting.

I have the far right one for sure...2 of those...I will see if I have either of the other 2 as well. Thanks for the pics! They helped a lot!!!