Toys you would love to see? (but the odds are impossible)

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I've been thinking about just cool types of figures and toys I would want to see for photo reasons, and well just to have in general.

Here's a few of my ideas.

1:18 Metal Gear Solid figures. (From all games)

1:18 CoD figures also. Preferably the different factions and main characters.

Movie Car based Transformers. KITT would be obvious, but what about the Delorean from BTTF? Or The General Lee? Hell what about Smokey and the bandit?

Since NECA is bringing both Dutch from Predator, plus Hudson and Hicks from Aliens. Why not their teammates? I would love for a Billy Sole, Blane, and of course Dillion! Then get Apone, Drake, and Vasquez from the Aliens team.

What would you guys wanna see? In any scale!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The ones I want do exists, but they're too hard to get. Damn you D-Arts, DAMN YOU!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Movie Car based Transformers. KITT would be obvious, but what about the Delorean from BTTF? Or The General Lee? Hell what about Smokey and the bandit?

That ^^^ sooooo much...A-Team van!...Batmobile!...Airwolf!...of course I'd want them all in 1:18th ALT mode scale...and have MP level quality and engineering...

And now that we're on the subject, I'd like the MP transformers line to all be scaled to 1:18th ALT mode...Starscream HUGE!...Megatron tiny...tough sh!t!

I'd also love to see an all encompassing DC line exactly like the MU line...same level of detail and articulation...classic versions of the characters...f*@# this "new 52" garbage!...no obscure characters until all the popular characters are out first...none of this 348 versions of Batman either (SE syndrome)...

MOTU/TMNT/Dukes of Hazzard 1:18th line like the DC line ^^^

I'd love to see a 1:18th civilian line...people and vehicles...MU level of detail and articulation of course...

All encompassing 1:18th dio accessory line...

Of course since this all in la la land, I want all these things to be readily available at retail...affordable and east to find whenever I want

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I would love to see more horror figure's in 118th. I was so hoping after getting Freddie, Jason, and leatherface, we would get a second wave with hopefulls Pinhead, Michael Myers, and someone else. Chuckie would be who I would root for.

I would also love to see them update the mini-monsters line from 1979

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
1:18 CoD Figures would be amazing!

I would also like 1:18 Resistance figures. I must have a Nathan Hale!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
1/18 Medal of Honor figures, specifically the old World War Two characters like Manon Batiste.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
1:18th line of HOT naked chicks with varying body types...VERY detailed if ya get my drift ;)

This would serve not only the pervs, but also our need for bare arms/legs for female figures at least...

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
1:18 Halo figs and vehicles.

How about 1:18 Starcom, or Exosquad(not cartoony though), an Osprey....

I would like to see Starship Troopers done in 1:18 too. Dropships, fighters, Mech suits, figs....bugs!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The following helos in 1:18-

CH-37
H-13
Ka-50
Aerospatiale Gazelle
Mi-24 (just about any variant)
UH-1 upgrade kit (perhaps after that Natter).

1:18 GPU set (ground power unit)

I'll second an articulated 1:18 civilian line, especially if from varying eras. Golden Age actors would be killer.

1:18 Ex-Presidents from Point Break.
1:18 The Walking Dead. Just had to scale them with no other lines but your current ones, eh, McFarlane?

The Falcon from Halo. McFarlane shoudn't have teased us with that mock-up.

Lots of stuff, once I think of them!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
1:18 scale Firefly figures, along with a to scale Serenity.

Nerdgasm. how awesome would that be?!?

I wonder if / when Gig gets caught up he could make the cast for us?

I'd like to see the TV / movie line of vehicles and figures

And definitely the video game characters in 1:18th -

Uncharted Nathan Drake and the rest, the new Lara Croft, Ghost Recon, Sam Fisher, etc. List could go on and on.

And agree with Eddie - Definitely need some civies...

1:18 Ex-Presidents from Point Break.
1:18 The Walking Dead. Just had to scale them with no other lines but your current ones, eh, McFarlane?

More Gig work on the President Heads to go with Prof X bodies? And effin A on the Walking Dead.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
1:18th Dukes of Hazzard, Smokey and the Bandit, and classic A-Team lines for sure. Hell, while I'm wishing for half of the 80's prime-time lineup, I might as well ask for Dallas figures too. My toy world needs a 1:18 JR Ewing... for no other reason except so they can shoot him and wonder who did it... And Victoria Principal circa 1980, mmmmmm....

1:18th Half-Life line of figures too. Headcrab-zombies are the shiz-nit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A couple of 1:18 Dukes of Hazzard box sets would be nice.

I'd take 1:18 Miami Vice, Magnum, P.I. and The Equalizer figures, too.

And do I even need to mention MacGyver?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
1:18 Jimmy Smits, yo!

Whoa, the Highwayman's helicopter is a Gazelle!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Couldn't agree more on the 1:18 DC lines. A lot of the other lines mentioned would double as good civilian lines, too.

I'd like to see a 1:18th scale Bond line - all of the actors who played Bond, the notable villains and Bond girls. Oh, and the cars and other gadgets too, of course.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Space 1999 Eagle. I had the Mattle one as a kid & would kill to get a new one.

Almost anything Joe scale transformers that actually transformed. (Don't care if it needs to be a new charactor to make it work)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, have a Green Hornet and Kato, Batman and Robin 4-pack, in and out of disguises. I would be all over that!

With a 2nd pack with Julie Newmar Catwoman, Frank Gorshin Riddler, The Joker and The Penguin?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Newmar fan.

I'm trying to figure out how to get an Egghead in the mix. :D