Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah I think he's in need of one of those for shrinking. So if anyone wants it shrunk just send it to him, and he'll take care of shrinking it for you.

Oh, and Eddie this might help you out on getting the 3 figures you wanted to get:

"1/2" off third figure kit

IF a he-man head was shrunken, I'd want you to cast it along with the other Faker parts so they'd be matching blue. I don't want to paint match the head, know what I mean?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
IF a he-man head was shrunken, I'd want you to cast it along with the other Faker parts so they'd be matching blue. I don't want to paint match the head, know what I mean?

The thing is that I don't want to detract too much from my friend's store. So if he has the head in his store after he shrinks it I'm not going to just cast it in my store too. It's the same as I am with all of the other casters. I won't just cast the items that other casters have sculpted, shrunken, or had sculpted, or shrunken. IF I did do it with his permission I'd only do it on a case by case basis at most. IE the casting of the light blue to match the figure in this case. For flesh his casts will probably be similar in coloration to mine. I know that Contraband's pics he's sent me look to be about the same shade of flesh as I use.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys so I've been trying to decide what I wanted to do for this week's special, and I finally decided that I'd do a special on gadgets in honor of my wife's grandfather who passed away last week. He was a medical electronics engineer, and was always tinkering with all sorts of gadgets. So in his honor this week you guys will get 1 free gadget (anything that if it were real would run on electricity/ battery power ie cameras, microphones, guitars, etc) for every $10 you spend.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Medd. I'll miss Joe, but I'm just really glad he isn't suffering anymore. I'm not sure I could make it 2 days w/o my wife let alone the 2 years he lasted after my wife's grandma died. My wife has had it rough. She has lost all 4 of her grandparents in the last 2 years. At least one good thing though she had more time with her grandparents than most people get. I mean she got to know her grand parents, and spend time with them until her 30's. All of mine were gone before I was 12 except my mother's mother, and she's never wanted anything to do with being a grandmother, so I kind of just count her as gone as well. Sad, but that seems to be what she wants.

Grandpa Joe's small fine work tools, and drawer cabinets were given to me by my wife's family, so I have a jeweler's head set, about 20 drawer cabinets with a bunch of electronics bits (resistors, transistors, small battery terminals, etc) which I'm having my oldest son help me get cleared out of the drawers, and put in baggies so that I can start setting up some premades while I get caught up, and I found this little stand thing w/ clips that kind of functions like an extra set of hands to hold a piece you're working on so that you can use both hands.

Oh, and as for those resistors, transistors, and other electronics bits if any of you guys do electronics wiring let me know what you're looking for, and I'll see if I can find it. Chances are he probably had it.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Alright so my shipping clerk (my dad) came over yesterday, and all of the orders for WE 12-13 finally went out. They've been ready since Sunday/Monday, but between the memorial for my wife's grandfather, and my dad having to take care of some things at his rental houses it took a little while for him to get here to send the orders out. Now I'm tackling the orders for WE 12-20 full bore, and I'm hoping to have them done by Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. I REALLY hope that this will be the end of the delays for a while so that I can finally start getting caught up.

Whilst I fill the current orders I'm going to start getting some items premade for future orders, and start storing them in the parts cabinets my wife's family told me to go ahead, and take from her grandfather's house after his passing. Her grandfather had roughly 20 small drawer cabinets full of all sorts of electronics engineering bits, and my hope is that by May/June I'll be able to just go right down, and pull the majority of the items you guys order out of the drawers when your orders come in. So keep those orders rolling in, and I'll keep them rolling out, and before you guys know it the quicker turn around times WILL begin. Thank you all for your patience as I've been working to get caught up, and thank you for your continued patience as I continue to work to get caught up on orders.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Happy Valentine's day! To celebrate Valentine's day I'm running the "sweet hearts'" special any 2 build a figure male, and, or female kits for $50. That's right today only you can pick any 2 build a figure kits where you go through all of the figure kit parts (heads, torsos, arms, legs, hands, and feet), and tell me what you want the figures to consist of.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Happy Valentine's day! To celebrate Valentine's day I'm running the "sweet hearts'" special any 2 build a figure male, and, or female kits for $50. That's right today only you can pick any 2 build a figure kits where you go through all of the figure kit parts (heads, torsos, arms, legs, hands, and feet), and tell me what you want the figures to consist of.

Heck of a deal!!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I altered the forum's front page thread (only in the forum side)for your Halloween special to be "specials" in general. I copied the Sweetheart sale to that thread at the end, and modified post 1 to show it also. I did it this way so when you run sales you can put them in that article as well maybe getting a few more eyes. Each time I see you updated, I will update post 1 to reflect it bro.

http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/news/8026-news-vortious-custom-accessories-sale-2.html#post315921

Thanks, Medd that's awesome!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The thing is that I don't want to detract too much from my friend's store. So if he has the head in his store after he shrinks it I'm not going to just cast it in my store too. It's the same as I am with all of the other casters. I won't just cast the items that other casters have sculpted, shrunken, or had sculpted, or shrunken. IF I did do it with his permission I'd only do it on a case by case basis at most. IE the casting of the light blue to match the figure in this case. For flesh his casts will probably be similar in coloration to mine. I know that Contraband's pics he's sent me look to be about the same shade of flesh as I use.

^
Exact infact. All he'd have to do is tell you how much dye,and how big of a batch he made..simple math,and it'll look like they're cast together.

The upper torso was cast by Vortious,the rest are my casts.

Once you told me how much,and what they where made from I made a mini batch,and bam! Lol

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I'm getting there,lol. Still have so much more to learn to truely be a Jedi master!

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I got a pm this morning from another caster about one of the other casters copying an item that rightfully belongs to me. Apparently Ayosha of Broken Arrow has decided that it doesn't matter that an item was sculpted by another caster, and then the rights to that item were purchased by another caster. He thinks that just because he got a copy of it, it is his to do with as he pleases. I have had a very strict personal code of ethics when it comes to copying other casters' work, I will not copy any other casters items with out their permission, and I expect the same courtesy from the other casters. Anything made by the big companies is fair game, but if it was made by, or for another caster then it is the personal property of that caster.

Here is a link to his ebay listing of the torso in question as you can see it is the exact same sculpt: Update Your Browser | Facebook

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Page is gone.

I know people complain about his slowness. I only really know of him. But I wouldn't imagine he did that on purpose. He usually complains if others do the same to him. I would hope he wouldn't intentionally do it also.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Don't know him personally but I ordered some stuff from him years ago before his reputation went to hell. Seems he's been laying low for awhile but has been more active on HT lately. Saw that he was one of the first to sign up for the new Angel Forge forum too. Find it hard to believe that people still buy from him.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I spoke with him personally after the fact, and was able to get more info about it. It seems that I was mistaken. He said that it was one that he had actually bought from Slayer way back, and just happened to be extra. So I do apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Ok, so all but one order from WE 12-20 is ready to roll, and that one is just awaiting assembly of the figures. I already have the first order for WE 12-27 packed up, and ready to roll, and I'm pretty sure that by the time I go to bed tonight most of the rest of the orders for WE 12-27 will be either ready to go, or maybe just one or 2 items short of being ready to go, so if things continue at the current pace I'll be on WE 1-3 before bed tomorrow. At this rate I MIGHT be done WE 1-10 by the end of this week, but no promises on that just yet.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Freshly out of the molds,brand new bare female arms!!

Very happy with how they turned out:D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
They originally where,yes. i removed the clothing lines&wrinkles prior to recasting them.

Here's stock lady Jaye arms cast:

It's not a huge difference,but it's quite noticeable when you try to pass off stock lady Jaye arms as bare,at least imo. they're also really soft,so it's difficult to work stock lady Jaye arms,and if you do by the time your done you won't wanna do another set,lol. I cast the originals into hard plastic,modded them,then made molds,and recast them back into medium plastic..

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
WE 12-27 will be shipping out this afternoon while I get started on these

WE 01-03-15 To Be Cast

Midgrade
Flesh
male
HEADS:
MC81 JS
MC68 JS
MC26 JS
MC13 JS
MC5 JS
MC90 DG
MC85 DG
MC66 DG
Tony head/hands SC
AC20 SW
AC16 SW
MC64 TL
NC190 BK
MC91 MF

TORSOS:

female
HEADS:
Fem 27 SR
Fem 46 DB
Fem 60 DG
Fem 37 x2 DG,BK (FT18)
Fem 66 WS

TORSOS:
FT25 SR
FT20 DB
FT18 x2 DG,BK

parts/ accessories
Bare fem legs x3 SR,DB,SW
*knees x3
*legs x3
fem arms x2 SR,DB
*joints x2
*arms x2
grasping fem hands x2 SR,DB
Bare fem feet x2 SR,DB,
*joints x2
*feet x2
Bare fem feet w/o joints RW
Sarg torso BK
Sarg arms BK
*joints
*arms
medium fists WS
art. open hands WS
*joints
*hands
art wrist hands WS (NCS)

Yellow

Orange

Red
X buttons x3 JS
X circle x5 JS
MC47 JS
MC13 helm JS
Dormammu CA

White
AC6 SW
grasping male hands SW
medium arms SW
*upper
*lower
AC7 CA

met White
Energy Battery SW
R ring hand SW

Gray
feather wings SR
Monkey head MF

Blue

met Blue
Spy tape deck SR

Purple

Green

Brown
Fem 64 DG
Lt Col head/hands SC

Black
MC42 JS
bow RW
claw hands RW
*joints
*hands
MT2 IW
Police gear IW
*handcuffs
*flashlight
*night stick
Video Cam IW (NCS)
GB set x4 (finish R&D on these) JM
suit&tie SC
*joints/feet
*arms/legs
*torso
Lt Col SC
*joints/feet
*arms/legs
*torso
Bare Fem legs SW
*knees
*legs
fingerless gloves MF
art. open hands MF
*joints
*hands
IJ to Joe hips WS
Dormammu armor CA

Silver
Thinking cap JS
MC5 rings JS
LG plasma rifle SR
microscope x3 SR,RW,IW
P38 SR
small arms pack SR
Dragon head sword SR
Police badges SR
Police gear SR
*handcuffs
*flashlight
*night stick
wrist comm DB
4 glaives
Cosmic Knight DG
*head/gun
*torso
*arms
*hands
folded wings TL
Sarg Accessories BK
MC91 cannon MF
9mms MF

Gold
Champ Belt Bling IW
Death AA head TL

Soft
Flesh

Yellow

Orange
Fem 66 hair WS

Red

White
trench coat JS
Police hat SR

Gray

Blue

Purple

Green
Collared cape SW
Sarg hat BK

Brown
Ladies fur jacket SR
Bowler hat DG (MC66)
PB mask TL

Black
Champion belt IW
Ladies sport coat (HMK) MF
leather belt TN
leg&wrist straps TN

Silver
utility belt DB

Gold

Clear
White/ Clear
glasses WS

Gray/ Smoke

Yellow

Orange

Orange Flame
fiery sword SW
Dormammu flame CA

Red

Blue

Blue Flame

Green
Energy rifle SW

Purple
energy sword JS
card hand JS

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
I will try again with the flygirl custom. How long should the water be nuked and how long should the parts be in the water once it's hot enough? Thanks.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I nuke the water till when it boils a little in the microwave. I do two minutes for about 8oz of water in a 16 oz glass. Big glass prevents the boil over mess.

I dip the part for about 20-30 seconds.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
That's a heck of a list!

That's actually a smaller list than the one before last. It's only 1/2 page longer than the list I just tore through form Sunday through yesterday. I've had 27 orders go out so far this week from WE 12-20, and WE 12-27. Both of those weeks are completely done.

While I was finishing up the orders for WE 12-27 I had a few small loads of items that needed less common colors so I decided to try to get a couple of projects done w/ those loads. Here are the results:

These color options are available upon request.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
So the metallic is in the resin? Nice!

Yep so your choices of colors range from the basic flesh, white, black, brown, Red, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, and violet (ROYGBIV), Clear, smoke, Clear ROYGBIV, and now Metallic white (pearl), black (gun metal), metallic ROYGBIV, gold, and silver. Oh, and fish scaled ROYGBIV too now, though if the color isn't yellow, or orange you'll want to go over it w/ a metallic enamel paint in that color to cut down on the golden flakes gold color like I did w/ the green parts on Arthur, and Mera. Yes enamel paint sticks to my casts. Something I just recently figured out w/ the He-man kit.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Double Freebie Friday both Friday, and Saturday this week. So any 2 $5 or less heads of your choice (excludes Thorodinson sculpts) for every $10 you spend.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks bud I gave him a few different options for Tasky. I know that different artists have drawn him in a myriad of different ways, so there's bound to be some combination of head/hood that he'll like.