Want List

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
T-60 and other soviet vehicles, they'd make good practice for the M60 Pattons. A Merkava that isn't a chap mei brand toys would also be nice.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
H-13 Souix

M42 Duster

UH-1D

Afghan War Soviet troops.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
That'd be balls-huge though I'd imagine

.. *does math*

Like... a foot longer than the JSI F-14?

Something like that, but I would have to get it and a RoC "night raven" and have the SR-71 annihilate it. I know the SR-71 wasnt armed but still

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
That'd be balls-huge though I'd imagine

.. *does math*

Like... a foot longer than the JSI F-14?

Longer then that.

SR-71 Dimensions - Actual vs 1:18 scale conversions

Length:
107' 5"
71.61"

Wingspan:
55' 7"
37.06"

Height:
18' 6"
12.33"

hell yeah!...or a F-117 or a B-2!

Already have those hanging from my ceiling. And quite impressive I might say. The B-2 is hanging just over my head with the bomb bay doors in the open position underneath as I'm writing this.

Last edited:

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland
All joking aside, a 1/18 Blackbird would be 1820mm long and 940mm across.
On it's tail, only 180mm shy of two metres high...
Would anyone seriously be in for something that big?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland

That's the one.
the problem with trying to produce that design is the exposed framework. the canopy could very easily be done as a vacform. And the workings are easily enough replicated.
I could scratchbuild it in less than five days i reckon, as a one-off, but making a master pattern would use up a bit more time.
Ironically, the SR-71 would be easier to make and produce as a kit... And perhaps even at a similar price, lol.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
too obscure for the average person though. In thunderbirds paint scheme would be awesome

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
SOVIET ZSU, 4barrelled tracked anti aircraft system, Soviet PT-76 amphibious tank, T-54,T62, MBT,BMP,BTR 60, SOVIET surface to air missile tracked system, Soviet MI8 troop transport helicopter, MIG 21,23,25, British Jaguar and Tornado aircraft,British Lynx helicopter,Falklands War aircraft, helos, tanks. Centurion MBT, Challenger MBT, Land Rover SAS Defender which I am customizing. American x1, x15, sr71, U2, F100Super Sabre, A4 Skyhawk, Seasprite helicopter, Ch-53 helicopter, French Mirage, South African troop transport. You can make Spetnanz soldiers by ordering the BBI SEAL and painting him olive drab. Then get some 21st century tanker helmets, remove microphrone and paint it completely olive drab and glue it on the head. Then give him some boots by painting legs and feet perpendiqually black. Spray with dullcoat. Arm with ak-47 can be done with GI Joe Red Star fig also. For Soviet Afgan troop use Red Star. Paint desert tan except for boots and where white and blue in neck. Give Marine BBI boonie cap save and put on or use Indiania Jones or 21 Century Nazi officer cap paint desert tan apply red star. Can use beret and paint bright blue. Spray with dullcoat remove all accessories to Red Star before painting.

Last edited:

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
SOVIET ZSU, 4barrelled tracked anti aircraft system, Soviet PT-76 amphibious tank, T-54,T62, MBT,BMP,BTR 60, SOVIET surface to air missile tracked system, Soviet MI8 troop transport helicopter, MIG 21,23,25, British Jaguar and Tornado aircraft,British Lynx helicopter,Falklands War aircraft, helos, tanks. Centurion MBT, Challenger MBT, Land Rover SAS Defender which I am customizing. American x1, x15, sr71, U2, F100Super Sabre, A4 Skyhawk, Seasprite helicopter, Ch-53 helicopter, French Mirage, South African troop transport. You can make Spetnanz soldiers by ordering the BBI SEAL and painting him olive drab. Then get some 21st century tanker helmets, remove microphrone and paint it completely olive drab and glue it on the head. Then give him some boots by painting legs and feet perpendiqually black. Spray with dullcoat. Arm with ak-47 can be done with GI Joe Red Star fig also. For Soviet Afgan troop use Red Star. Paint desert tan except for boots and where white and blue in neck. Give Marine BBI boonie cap save and put on or use Indiania Jones or 21 Century Nazi officer cap paint desert tan apply red star. Can use beret and paint bright blue. Spray with dullcoat remove all accessories to Red Star before painting.

great list! there are a lot of things on here i would love to see in our scale.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011

A PT-76 would be awesome, as would the X-15!

BTW the X-1 is available in 1:18 for about $40 to $60 from Pegasus

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
They do have remote controlled T54 and T55 tanks! Google 1:18 remote controlled tanks. They are made out of of China between the 50-200 dollar per unit range. The seller is offline. Scroll down and you will see the 2. They are in 1:16 made by Hangzhou Hooben Models. My advice just keep googling 1:18 remote controlled tanks scroll down and click and research and hopefully one will pop up since both web pages are down

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I've been looking at getting one of those 55's and an elefant from them. I've been staying away from them though as I can picture myself trying to army build those T-55's :rolleyes: